blizzcon -> D3 release date ?

Hey peeps...

Do you think we will see a release date for D3 at blizzcon here over the weekend ?

dunno, but I hope so

It does not really matter. It aint any time real soon

I already made a poll about this a few weeks ago, you can go check the results there

Deleted
    It seems likely tbh. Diablo 3 is now (probably) less than 6 months away, beta testing has started and there is going to be lots of info at BlizCon. So chances are that they by now also know when it will be ready. But nothing is certain, and Blizzard tends to surprise you, in both good and bad ways.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    We will have probably a release date at blizzcon i would say January till middle February could be the window to a release.

I'm pretty sure everyone is hoping for it.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unlikely. They've given a rough estimate that is Q1 of 2012, and I reckon we won't have a set date until next year.

---------- Post added 2011-10-21 at 03:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousGeorge View Post
    It seems likely tbh. Diablo 3 is now (probably) less than 6 months away, beta testing has started and there is going to be lots of info at BlizCon. So chances are that they by now also know when it will be ready. But nothing is certain, and Blizzard tends to surprise you, in both good and bad ways.
    It was the beta testing that showed them how they needed to work on the game more, which meant a later release date. So beta doesn't always equals faster release.

i just hope we will see it soon.... i mean really soon. I need some new gaming until GW2 arrives....