Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bestbuy took 1 week to e-mail me my code

Quote Originally Posted by invizion View Post
    And the fact origin will only be used to purchase the game...
    Are you 100% sure that is a fact? Have you downloaded the Origin client? I have and it shows the game along with BF3, just like steam. Isn't it possible that it is like RIFT for example that if you bought it off Steam you can DL and launch it from Steam? There is a download button (that shows unreleased right now)

Quote Originally Posted by davesurfer View Post
    Are you 100% sure that is a fact? Have you downloaded the Origin client? I have and it shows the game along with BF3, just like steam. Isn't it possible that it is like RIFT for example that if you bought it off Steam you can DL and launch it from Steam? There is a download button (that shows unreleased right now)
    You can get it through Origin, but it's not required; you can install and run the game without having Origin installed. There are multiple threads with many links to developers saying as much.

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    You can get it through Origin, but it's not required; you can install and run the game without having Origin installed. There are multiple threads with many links to developers saying as much.
    Yeah that is what I said, I was replying to "And the fact origin will only be used to purchase the game..." That's all!