Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

Rate the Resto Druid above you.

Hi everyone,

I enjoy looking through the Paladin version of these threads, and would like to see how one would work out for a Resto Druid.

So please be kind, helpful and give advice in a friendly way

I'll start;
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bbycake/simple

Thanks

Deleted
    Nice to have a thread like this thats spec specific

8/10, very nice. I would have put a red gem instead of the blue one in your belt over the socket bonus but thats really minor. I dont know if you raid 10 man or not, if you do i would think Empowered Touch was a must have in your spec as I cant image not having it but again, thats totally a personal choice. No glaring flaws as far as I can see

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rub/Una/simple
    Last edited by mmocb214423166; 2011-10-21 at 03:34 PM.

Deleted
    thanks for advice, funnily enough, just before i saw your reply, i was thinking to myself "hmmmmm i could do without that purple gem"

I raid 25 man so empowered touch isnt necessary i feel.

Thanks again!

Gearing and gemming is flawless imo Una
    I would perhaps reconsider "Moonglow" for 1 extra point in "Genesis" and 2 in "Blessing of the Grove" for increased healing, but I guess its there to keep your mana at bay. Maxing "Genesis" I feel is very powerfull as it increases swiftmend + All of your periodic healing spells (Lifebloom, Rejuvenation, Wild Growth, Regrowth HoT). And periodic healing spells is usually the top 3 of healing spells.

9,5/10

I wish I had more to comment on, but the way I see it there's alot of variables involved in the different druid healing specs, Such as: Which other classes/Specs you are healing with and if you are most often ending up keeping tank or the raid alive, which kind of depends on which other healing classes there is in your raid. I feel that druids can both heal raid and tanks quite well, and paladins might beat most classes on healing tanks. In your case if you often end up keeping tank alive, maxing out Living Seed might be a good idea, as the bonus from critting on a healing touch is quite big. But that is very difficult for me to comment on!

I raid 10-man, with usually a shaman/paladin, holy/disc priest.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/defias-brotherhood/Ledor/simple

(Not allowed to post links yet)

Regards,
    Ledor
    Last edited by Ledor; 2011-10-21 at 05:58 PM.

Deleted
    ta I do find myself switching spec a lot, for ex my current offspec is Rag phase 3 dps spec. Have gotten v lazy about min max for each fight i must admit and on that note ur probs right about the point in genesis. For the record 2 healing 10 mans with a pala or disc.

edit: and here is ur link for the next poster
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...d/Ledor/simple
    Last edited by mmocb214423166; 2011-10-21 at 06:09 PM.

Very nice druid, i'll switch the yellow gem in the prismatic socket from the belt with the red socket in the boots to get the socket bonus added, we gem everything red to get 10 extra int, why dont get the bonus switching gems only?

9.5/10

I'm a 10 man raid resto druid, we use 3 healers, Holy priest, holy Pally and me. In fight's when we need 1 healer go DPS i'm the option number 1 because i can make a very high dps. Note that the gemming in my chest is because i use the yellow gem to match the meta requirements. Putting the yellow gem in there let's me with the blue socket + bonus color gem, from matching the socket i'm geting 40 int 20 spi.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...borem/advanced

Az!
    Last edited by Azrael1985; 2011-10-21 at 06:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Basically, my last guild leader was a wheel-chair bound Mexican who wanted to be Black, posted pictures of his dad claiming it was him, had the hots for his sister, created a fantasy in which his sister was his wife and that they had twin daughters together, and thought he was an FBI agent.

Deleted
    To Kyonni:

Nice, I'd give it 8/10, I prefer lavawalker on boots myself but it's a personal choice. I would have used Glyph of Healing Touch instead of the thorns one. And maybe Genesis instead of Furor, since your reforging away from spirit I assume your comfortable with your mana.

My own: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...veren/advanced

I raid 10 mans, I only have 3% spell haste, that's why my haste is so high (aiming at 2292, I haven't been able to optimize it better, if anyone see how I can dump 17 haste, let me know ;p ).

10+ Year Old Account
    To Elveren:

I am not very in to PvE, but i see you have VERY nice gear, alot of 391 which i assume is the best? I see you dont have Ragnaros (heroic), but you have alot of other bosses(heroic) which is very nice. I believe your a good druid. You have nice gear, nice gems, nice glyphs and nice gear.

Im gonna give you 9/10, if you had Ragnaros Heroic you would have 10/10 from me

My charracter: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stopung/simple (Please base your opinion on PvP)

Kyonni skiped me

Az!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machomaije View Post
    To Elveren:
    Im gonna give you 9/10, if you had Ragnaros Heroic you would have 10/10 from me
    Thank you very much. Most of the 391 gear is BiS, with the exception of for example Shard of Woe that I haven't been able to put my hands on. :/
    Soon Ragnaros, soon! I wish I could give you a rating aswell, but I'm afraid I know too little about trees in PvP to do so...

15+ Year Old Account
    Banno- Your gear looks great as far as gemming/chants go. You are at the WG haste break point, and have what will be our BiS trinkets (well H JoD) coming into 4.3 since Shard of Woe is getting such a massive nerf. **Edit as it is late and I'm special at this hour hehe** I would give you a 9/10 on your gear You are doing great with what you have. <3

I need to pick up the Alysrazor trinket, and the neck from Staghelm next time they drop. I also have my 4pc T12 but do not always have it equipped (as armory captured) since I spend about 3/4 of my raid time on H Rag as boomkin so depending on when armoried I could have a mixture of gear equipped hehe.

My character: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Peach%C3%ABs/advanced
    Last edited by Sanctifico; 2011-10-22 at 11:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okey guys. DONT answer the guys that doesnt rate the other players themself. Like "Mookashookah", or "Kyonni". Their just fucking ignorant, and if their not gonna rate a player why should they be rated?

Stop beeing ignorant and start rating if you want rating yourself. Your pathetic, this is a forum-game and you cant even do that right.

Second Machomaije.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctifico View Post
    Banno- Your gear looks great as far as gemming/chants go. You are at the WG haste break point, and have what will be our BiS trinkets (well H JoD) coming into 4.3 since Shard of Woe is getting such a massive nerf. **Edit as it is late and I'm special at this hour hehe** I would give you a 9/10 on your gear You are doing great with what you have. <3

I need to pick up the Alysrazor trinket, and the neck from Staghelm next time they drop. I also have my 4pc T12 but do not always have it equipped (as armory captured) since I spend about 3/4 of my raid time on H Rag as boomkin so depending on when armoried I could have a mixture of gear equipped hehe.

My character: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Peach%C3%ABs/advanced
    Checked your gear, which is really nice - clearly had better luck with drops than me (damn bracers / trinket never drop - literally). Guessing you are wearing some of that Moonkin stuff, seeing as you are sitting at 2133 Haste.

One thing stuck to me though; why do you not have Brilliants on the chest/cloak rather than oranges/purples? Personally I would only gem one non-Brilliant for a bonus of +20 int and always gem Brilliants unless the bonus is anything less. Also, I'd reforge out some of that spirit, especially since you are running with SoW and Jaws - I'm missing Jaws and still tossed a bunch of Spirit away. I'd also definately go for 2/3 Genesis with the expense of Furor / Magic Dispel (none of the encounter needs dispels anyway - maybe Aly, but one Rejuvenation outheals that dot nowadays) - especially with as much Spirit as you have. Otherwise it's looking quite solid indeed.

Oh, the rating. I deducted a point from the odd gemmings and a tad too high Spirit for the spec, so let's give it a good 8½/10. Good luck with raggy!

My armory is in my sig. I need Jaws, just to replace SoW for next tier, and some 391 bracers from Baleroc - otherwise I'm set I suppose. I guess switching to Revitalizing was proven to be a smart move, but haven't really bothered doing it. Feels wrong, somehow.
    Last edited by mmoced9c7f72b6; 2011-10-22 at 01:35 PM.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Allergies/simple

Any advise would be very much appreciated. (sorry couldnt post actual link - 1st time poster)

First of all, nice gear. Pretty good spec, though it is somewhat different than mine. I've been debating on whether Living Seed, or Nature's Bounty is better for Resto. At
    the moment, I'm trying out Living Seed. I also saw that you weren't specc'd into Furor, under the Feral talent tree, which I am. Seeing as that it would be good for mana as it increases it's maximum by 5%. That's just my opinion, though. Druid mana regen is pretty well awesome enough. I am really loving the Jaws of Defeat trinket..as I'm
    currently waiting for it to drop for me! Band of Secret Names seemed a little strange to me as it says that you bought it in Stormwind City, but you're a troll! haha.
    Unless you switched to Horde and it didn't update. Not sure! Also, you chose Herbalism as a profession, though it doesn't give any int bonus, just haste. Although haste
    is good, intellect is much better. Much better for raiding that is. I'm not recommending that you just change professions. Just giving you a tip. But, I really have nothing
    negative to say about you. Alot of positives about your gear, and all of your chants/gems are awesome. I would say that you are pretty much set!

Annnnd, here is my armory link:
    http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/detheroc/Dustyblue/advanced
    Go on with the criticism/praising?
    It wasn't letting me post links, so I had to space the http:
    Just a heads up.

Deleted
    Not bad, not bad, enchants and gemming is right on track but are you really running into mana problems at all? during any of the heroic fights? I'd suppose you don't, in that case reforge out of spirit, it ain't really needed atm (having SoW helps a great deal but still..) Same for the hearthsong enchant, I rather use PT and innervate when on procs. Regen is overrated, again, I am not sure how it is without the trinket..

Your spec is slightly off tho, I won't judge the furor part as you don't have Shard so not sure how your overall regen is. Nature's Bounty is a must, assuming you use ToL for mana regen purposes and spike-healing (stacking lifeblooms and spamming regrowth's on procs) Also I would drop the innervate glyph for HT now (I HT quite occasionally) as you wouldn't really want to inner others since it's only 5% plus you are gonna need it yourself more.

Edit: Dang I didn't notice you ain't at the haste cap yet, make sure to grab some pieces which get you at 2007(2038) haste rating asap, it's a huge troughput increase.

I'ma go with a 7/10 overall, well done. Feel free to react/ask questions etc.

I am mostly still in t11 gear as I basically quit for a few months, got 2 spirit gems in boots/gloves as I use those parts for Moonkin and I needed the hitrating for the cap. Same for the reforge @ 2nd ring and the mastery/haste enchant on boots/gloves. I am exactly at both breakpoints.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eribull/simple

Cheers.
    Last edited by mmocbecf6237d0; 2011-10-23 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allergies View Post
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/allergies/simple

any advise would be very much appreciated. (sorry couldnt post actual link - 1st time poster)
    you have to comment on the guy before you.