shadow haste without DI - 3076 haste

im currently sitting at 3076haste, i don't get DI as we only have 1 warlock, should i keep stacking haste? am i close to any haste breakpoint without DI?

15+ Year Old Account
    Who gets DI instead?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    the only person who should ever get DI over a shadow priest is a resto druid, and that's only if the fight needs the extra healing output. if that's not the case, then you should have it. also, you're not remotely close to any BPs, even with DI you're about 400 short of the next one.

edit: for clarity
    Last edited by Choloz; 2011-10-21 at 05:01 PM.

the boomkin with legendary gets it

assuming the boomkin isnt a greatly better player then you, it may still be a larger raid DPS gain for you to have DI.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

yea they don't care tho they just give to him cause hes officer etc lol

I'd like this question answered too ^^ I'm sitting at around 3000 haste without DI, and I'm not completely sure if I should keep stacking haste (I'm Disc MS, and our regular spriest gets DI).

The answer is either keep stacking haste or stack more mastery (as long as you stay over 30% haste) neither will have a significant impact on your dps in this tier. Sidenote, at 3202 haste is where Imp DP gets it's next bump (regardless of having DI or not) so if you want to push for that go for it. It's not really a huge deal.

15+ Year Old Account
    How the hell do you guys have 3000+ haste in current gear when the only good trinkets are static int. I can barely maintain 2600 without sacrificing too much int sometimes o.O
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill View Post
    How the hell do you guys have 3000+ haste in current gear when the only good trinkets are static int. I can barely maintain 2600 without sacrificing too much int sometimes o.O
    I finally managed to replace the grossly itemizated tier pants for Alysrazor pants which gives a boatload of haste ^^ And I still use my Volcano Card ATM though I do have Heroic Theralion's Mirror as well. Adds up to around 2.9-3k for me.