Thread: Panda classes?

Panda classes?

So, what do you guys think pandas will be able to be? for myself I sure hope they can be paladins, since that'd be awesome

Look at Pandaria...Druids, for sure...Monk, Warrior, Hunter (Mage, Priest?)

My quess.

if they had lore id make a guess lol

I see Priests, Paladins, Monks (duh), DK's(?), Warriors, Mage, Rogue
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    I so hope they can be druids. That way I can not only do everyone else's job better than they can, but also be insultingly adorable while I do it.

Pand-Durids FTW!
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Everything exept Druid and Shammy.

@Caligulove NOT DKs. How would that make any sense? They weren't anywhere near when all that went down. Just because all our current races can be DK, doesn't mean all future races can be.

Monk, Warrior, hunter, maybe druid, No locks or mages, since *iirc* they hate arcane magic. Maybe priests.

10+ Year Old Account
    my guess is they are gona be monks priest pallys wars

Deleted
    Pandaren Death Knights, hahaha. Shame it'll actually happen 'some how'.

I just don't get the Monk choice. When people thought Pandaren they thought Brewmaster, so instead they went with kind of a stereotypical Panda theme (I mean come on, about every game with Pandas in it has them as monks) instead of the iconic Brewmaster theme they had going. Riiight.

Everything except Paladin and Warlock. And DK is a maybe.

---------- Post added 2011-10-21 at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Haasth View Post
    Pandaren Death Knights, hahaha. Shame it'll actually happen 'some how'.

I just don't get the Monk choice. When people thought Pandaren they thought Brewmaster, so instead they went with kind of a stereotypical Panda theme (I mean come on, about every game with Pandas in it has them as monks) instead of the iconic Brewmaster theme they had going. Riiight.
    Monk is more diverse and allows for more races to learn it. Brewmaster is a bit more shallow. Plus there's a Brewmaster title which might get confusing.

Monk. All (playable) Pandaren are Monks. All Monks are Pandaren.

Deleted
    I guess they would be "pandadins" /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathHunter View Post
    @Caligulove NOT DKs. How would that make any sense? They weren't anywhere near when all that went down. Just because all our current races can be DK, doesn't mean all future races can be.

Monk, Warrior, hunter, maybe druid, No locks or mages, since *iirc* they hate arcane magic. Maybe priests.
    Except that both the Gilneans and the Bilgewater Cartel were both isolationists until Cata, and they can roll DK. I'd bet that Pandaren will be DK also.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

I'm surprised no one has guessed shaman yet.

I'm going to go out on a limb here an say they will be the Monk class only, and only Pandarians can be monk. Cause if they let everyone be a Monk where do they start? Will be be like DKs start in a new area? Will each new Monk start in Pandaria?

OT: Will they give us more character slots???

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Except that both the Gilneans and the Bilgewater Cartel were both isolationists until Cata, and they can roll DK. I'd bet that Pandaren will be DK also.
    Goblin DK's are goblins from the Steamwheedle Cartel and Worgen DK's are worgens that used to follow Arugal.

I hope druid. Panda feral forms would be LEGENDARY.