Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BerndDasToastbrot View Post
    1. You know about 10% of what this expansion will offer you and you`re already complaining--- wow2. Pet fight system s ridicules?--- everybody here knows that all of you will spend hours and hourse of leveling your 150 pets to the cap, why? 'cause you have the time.3. 95% of the QQs here will buy this game and LOVE it so come back to reality.
    loving your name ^^ this and poster above you nailed it

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    WoW died with Arthas
    But is Reborn with Mists of Pandaria.

(in my eyes.)

Quote Originally Posted by youswas View Post
    lol@all the QQ

i think this expansion and all these changes look fantastic. you people do realize that the pet battle system isn't a required feature right...? you can partake in aspects that you want to partake in.

so many morons claiming the game has turned "kiddie" are probably autistic. the game has been kiddie since release. look at the graphics, gnomes, etc. etc.

you people need to wake up, this is all shit that's been necessary since day 1. talents and glyphs are bad because there are MUST-HAVE talents. they're fucking boring as is. why wouldn't i take +5% damage to my main dps spell? making it this way provides actual choice in your playstyle. as many have said, it's the execution that counts, but they're on the right track

and for those saying that RIFT/GW2 pioneered the PvE scenarios, you people are misinformed. there was this game called Warhammer: Age of Reckoning that had PvE scenarios in the form of Public Quests.

i've played a lot of mmos in my day and i've played on and off since release as a hardcore raider. i have NEVER, EVER, been interested in any content outside of raiding in all my time playing this game. i already see several things just from this first day of information that i can definitely see myself doing.

as far as the diablo 3 free for a year long subscription, you people realize you don't HAVE to take advantage of htis offer, right? it's not like you can't have d3 unless you get a year long subscription. you people need to remove your tin foil hats. let me break it down for you:

get your year subscription if it's going to save you money in the long run. it's a simple calculation. if you don't know if you will be playing MoP 3 months after the release, then DON'T GET THIS, BECAUSE IT WON'T SAVE YOU MONEY. holy fuck, how hard is it? for those of us who know we will be utilizing our 12 month subscription to the fullest extent thereof, this is basically diablo 3 for free. getting d3 for free is not an incentive to buy a 12 mo subscription if you don't plan on USING that subscription, unless you are a complete fucking retard and you can't do simple math. the only people getting suckered by this offer are the people who deserve it, because they are dumb.
    Yeah, you're right. We don't HAVE TO TAKE PART in the offer... or the pet battle system... or the game itself.

You do realize how ignorant that line of suggestions is, right? When you push people from an MMO, what do you think will happen?

You're also very, very naive when it comes to pretty much everything you said about the 12 month subscription. Yeah, Blizzard is ALL ABOUT saving us money!

lol, same deal every time blizz launches a new expansion. So much unnecessary QQ. Just wait until it comes out and play it for yourself to judge. Who knows, it could be the best addition to the game yet!

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally hunters will leave me with my precious.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't let the door hit ya folks... They have finally gotten creative. They are broadening their appeal, and to all the SWotR groupies out there... This is just the thing they needed to do to ensure enough of the WoW fanbase does not turn to that game. Long Live WoW.

I was hoping that Pandarens would be the new race back before they announced the first expansion that eventually became the Burning Crusade. I can't freaking wait. This is the right thing to do, Blizzard. Thank you Samwise, my favorite Blizzard artist, for creating the Pandarens! Thank you Blizzard for finally putting them in the game!

Quote Originally Posted by ClavellBC View Post
    A FOURTH DRUID SPEC JUST FOR TANKING!!! Wow.... (pictures the incoming flood of Druids...)
    Except that specs no longer mean anything because specs WILL NOT HAVE THEIR OWN TALENT TREES. So it's kind of a meaningless thing for Blizzard to say.

Deleted
    I love it: new class that can perform all roles using new mechanic, PANDAS!!!, new zones look fantastic. Finally a reason for me to come back to game.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkman View Post
    I mean, seriously, VP for daily quests? I really don't understand, what do people who aren't even going to run 5-mans need epic gear for anyway?
    What do people who are not going to run Heroic raids need raid gear for?

See it can be done to you as well.

People want cool neat items. Quit being an elitist towards them.

The game use to be 5% raid 95% don't.

Now it is 5% seriously raid and 95% just play easy raids.

They are expanding the game set to others to enjoy content. Notice they said it would be diminished compared to raiding.

WTB moar readying comprehncion.

@Blizz SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon, DOTA, and World of Warcraft? All in one game? This will be nothing short of amazing.

thanks for the nice screencaps I downloaded a few of them on my Ipad to share with people. Fun!!!!!

Deleted
    warlock warlock *chant* warlock warlock

Really glad I quit.

Poor Kadaffi... if only he lived a few days longer he got to see all the WoW news

10+ Year Old Account
    Just not sold on the idea, the whole premise of the expansion seems really stupid...

This will be amusing when we are still seeing 99% of the "I'm quitting" crowd still posting here in 18 months time.I'm going to rserve my judgement but so far it seems pretty good to me. Not sure I like the pet battle system but no-one is going to force me to use every aspect of the game.

I can boil down all the reactions happening right now into this:

All the current WoW players that were in elementary/middle school when Pokemon was out are literally pissing themselves with excitement. Everybody else that isn't a Yiff or obsessed with Asian pop culture is looking for the unsubscribe button.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Yeah, you're right. We don't HAVE TO TAKE PART in the offer... or the pet battle system... or the game itself.

You do realize how ignorant that line of suggestions is, right? When you push people from an MMO, what do you think will happen?

You're also very, very naive when it comes to pretty much everything you said about the 12 month subscription. Yeah, Blizzard is ALL ABOUT saving us money!
    you're right, you don't have to partake in the game itself. and i say good fucking riddance. you think i give a fuck if 12 million people play the game i play, or if 6 million people play it? wow could lose half it's subscribers, contentrate its servers, and still feel as vibrant as ever.

if you ask me, there are too many people playing this game. too many people that just want the world, they want it immediately, and they want it personally catered to their exact playing style. i play more than just WoW, because i know that WoW offers me a certain outlet for certain gaming impulses which i have. i'm not stupid enough to believe that one game can provide for me everything i need to satisfy my desire to play video games.

and this system of giving d3 away for free, WILL save those of us, who would be getting a 12 month subscription anyway, $60. that is a fucking fact and you can NOT deny that. in this case, blizzard will benefit by getting the cash up front, immediately. THAT is their benefit when it comes to people like me.

and obviously, they will make money off of retards who pay for a 12 mo. subscription just to get d3 for free when they otherwise wouldn't do so. get that through your head moron.

go play swtor or any number of other mmo, you'll realize they aren't as good as wow, just as i did. i've played aion, darkfall, warhammer, rappelz, guild wars, warhammer, all extensively, and you know what? they were fun games, and i enjoyed my time there, but i also always came back to wow.

is wow the perfect game? no. and i don't ask it to be. hence i can enjoy it, by taking it for the pve enjoyment it provides me, then if i want pvp style gameplay, i go play dota, or starcraft 2. if i want a single player experience i play mass effect, fire emblem, or any number of other good games.