Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Blizzard is cramming all the players on a server into a single starting zone again? They said they learned their lesson with The Burning Crusade, but apparently not.

better be a troll...

Deleted
    I don't know how anyone can like this. WoW will be officially downgraded from RPG to action adventure.

Will this stop all the /end thread - 10 chars people?

All of which doesn't matter since they remove the ability to fly. Oh well its only 5 levels, should be able to do them in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazee View Post
    valor points from dailies.
    holy hahahahahahaha batman
    now you not only don't need to raid to get raid gear, you dont' even have to do anything with other people to get it.simply amazingSWTOR's subscription numbers keep getting higher and higher with every panel
    Blizzard said that valour points will be nothing but a consolation prize from 4.3, so the gear basically won't be bad, but it won't be as good as the gear you can get from raiding. So, if raiding (even normal-mode) still gets you the best gear available, why are you whining? Other than for the sake of trying to whine.

Goes for the rest of you whining about this crap, too. Valour is just consolation. It will not make you the best, it is not giving away the best gear. It's giving away decent gear you can use in the current tier of raiding, but will quickly replace once you step in. Stop whining over every single detail you see, ffs.

But who am I kidding. You're all going to whine over everything, regardless of what it might be.

Just leaving this here...

img64.imageshack.us/img64/4876/pokemaonz.jpg

Any artists out there? WTB picture of Kung-fu Panda riding a chopper/goblin trike while throwing those red/white balls from Pokemon while also jumping that bike over a pool with a shark in it. Seriously though the China related content should be interesting. As a min-maxer though I feel I'll be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    I'm happy that they are forcing people back out in to the world. The instant teleportation to everything out there has really diminished the size of the game.
    I had someone ask me "how do you get to the Stockades?"

This looks like the biggest flop I've ever seen. No main title boss to kill? Whats the goal of this expansion? No auto attack? They said talents were to cookie cutter still and they wanted to give choices, so they just removed talent trees? I can't find a single thing positive about this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexam View Post
    Cross faction levelling until lvl 10, wonder if that means you can have a lvl 1 panda heirloom mailer?!
    Why would you even need one? Ever tried to mail heirloom items cross faction? It works just fine. Did it just the other day myself.

Deleted
    Whats this, world of pokemon or something? :/

so apparently blizzard thought it would be a good idea to turn the entire game into Carebears the Movie. Thanks blizzard for making me glad I quit the game a few months ago I was considering coming back to play, but after seeing this expac announcement I'll get SWTOR instead.

lol World of Warcraft: Mists of Guild Wars 2

This is the first WoW expansion where I haven't seen anything interesting to tempt me back. Also, I can't wait to see how fast the subs drop when they release this bastardised version of WoW where they jam all the good ideas from any competing MMOs to make the game seem new and different. They really have run out of ideas now and are just stalling for time while they milk the last drops of profit they can from the franchise. The Year subscription bonus is proof of that and shows that they know it's dying.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think they have given up on their old customers, 20+ years old ones, and are trying to suck in younger ones. Pokemon? seriously?

They spent a lot of time on their Pokemon engine. /sigh And Kung Fu Panda. grats kiddies.

This stuff HAS to be a joke. I'm not buying any of it.

Deleted
    Seems like Blizzard is being inspired by SWTOR and GW2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cyan421 View Post
    I still feel like I'm being trolled. I mean Racial - Bouncy - You take 50% less falling damage?? WTF IS THAT. Seems likes a tough race of martial artists.
    remember that moment in 1st KFP movie when Tai Lung punched Po in the stomach only to be backfired?

Too much being promised for them to deliver on even half of it considering their track record.