Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    No auto attack! Devs want you to have this street fighter feel where you punch a lot.
    That sounds tedious, to be honest. One reason: It doesn't seem to take into account maxed players going back to finish lowbie quests (for achievement, giggles, whatever). The only way for my sister, Alayea, to do that in many instances - where the mob must be hurt but not killed - was stripping off all her gear and auto-attacking barehanded.
    What? You lost me at the sister part

Deleted
    Blizzard are turning this game into an absolute joke! Im quitting at the end of cata, the game has become too cheesy, i mean who the hell wants mini games ? its like we are playing in an arcade here.

NEVER going to touch wow again

10+ Year Old Account
    This game feels like its tuned around 8 years old really... I mean its just not that epic adventure anymore it seems. No main boss to kill it seems, whats the point? There is nothing to work for, and a lot of the changes just seem silly, why fix something if it isn't broken I'm definitely not coming back, but I guess i'll be following these updates just to be glad I quit, it kind of hurts though.

No blizzard... not again... you're not going to drag me into another xpac! wait... what's that? you're going to give me challenges that award RP gear? ... you win again you cheeky bastards...

Quote Originally Posted by Nii View Post
    Is it me or does the new talent system just sound like a complete and utter mess? What the hell, seriously?
    agree, realy sonds messy, i like how it is now..

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    lol World of Warcraft: Mists of Guild Wars 2

This is the first WoW expansion where I haven't seen anything interesting to tempt me back. Also, I can't wait to see how fast the subs drop when they release this bastardised version of WoW where they jam all the good ideas from any competing MMOs to make the game seem new and different. They really have run out of ideas now and are just stalling for time while they milk the last drops of profit they can from the franchise. The Year subscription bonus is proof of that and shows that they know it's dying.
    yeah it seems like they are trying to put in stuff from GW2 and SWTOR, but it just looks like they are doing it all wrong. I really got a kick out of it when I read that they are going to be putting in this, Valley of Power - Murderball. I guess they wanted something similiar to Huttball?

10+ Year Old Account
    This.is.HILARIOUS.

SWTOR can't come fast enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peta View Post
    Love it for now. Wanted pandas wanted a monk class. Everything I wanted. The new talent system feels rift inspired.
    I feel the same here, but honestly Rift's talent system was pretty tight. I found a lot more fun than WoW's.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

I'm just curious, what is the real problem with VP for dailies? I realize that it's kinda weird to get epic gear for not doing raids (or heroics, though I don't exactly agree with that either), but dailies always eventually got you to gear that you could use for pve. Reputation was mainly from dailies, and you get epics from that, as well as firelands dailies where you get epic gear after weeks of boredom. Unless they make it so you get a lot of VP per daily, then it shouldn't actually be much different And also, if you are 5 VP away from buying your upgraded chestpiece, but really don't want to do a raid or entire dungeon to get enough to push you over, wouldn't you want some way to get a few VP?

Meh. ... No, still meh.

Ok so after reading a few posts...just...what the hell is wrong with you people. I'd understand if you weren't looking forward to it because you don't believe Blizzard can do all this (which they've proved they can't) but crying about the absolutely amazing features they ARE planning to provide? You guys are just being ridiculous at this point.

The goal is to combine new gameplay with most fun parts of the past.lol, enough said.....

I'm really LIKE everything so far...... But i agree, the fact they are 'pandas' makes me feel little weird. Like, why use that child model... instead of some kinde of human ninja or somehting.... idk.Besides that cmon guys, the landscapes and such looks great. And i love the idea of non big-villian.! Like it will not feel like an big grind to end of the expansion, it will fell like somehting that is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavan View Post
    The new talent system is.... Ugh........... Why do they think we need our hands held this much. It'd be nice if they'd recognize that they're micromanaging and min/maxing the game into oblivion.
    cause this is what we get when all kids moan and qq about everying "this is to hard" after a change its "this is to easy" and another change "this is to hard"

and blizzard is stupid enough to listen

Deleted
    World of Warcraft: Mists from the Rifts of The Old Republic of Guild Wars.
    Last edited by mmocdc6fe68c76; 2011-10-21 at 08:55 PM.

Deleted
    More quest choices, and a lot less linear. YES! Finally quests with choice! =D

You had me at Gold Fish Dudes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Atlass- View Post
    This.is.HILARIOUS.

SWTOR can't come fast enough.
    Have fun with your empty MMO with nothing but dogfight style combat.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Deleted
    I love how so many people seem to think gw2 invented the medieval chinese theme...