Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    AoE Death Grip and Corpse Explosion and a Force Grip. Niceeee...dk's are looking good.

The DK talent tree is looking pretty good. Corpse explosion, AoE Death Grip and basically the equivalent of force grip seems pretty cool to me.

Deleted
    Feels like the builds just lost all meaning, the different classes got thinner.. Sure before there was almost just one or perhaps 2 specs that worked optimal, but why not make differnt combinations of the old system to work real good instead of remove it totally?
    Well i guess its gonna be better then it feels

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Totally agree. Changing the entire game each year, players could as well actually play a new game instead.

Sometimes, ppl actually enjoy that game style and that's why they don't leave it for another. It's the good and old "If I wanted to play that, I would play that". For example, If I wanted to play Rift, I would play Rift, not expecting to WoW to change to Rift. It's like if Assassin's Creed changed it's style at each game. "ppl enjoy Battlefield, so we tought that we could put some FPS action on the new Assassin's Creed".
    Agreed with both of you. In an effort to get new subs Blizzard is completely changing things, and doing it to often. Instead of sticking with what made WoW WOW, they are changing up everything. For some people that's been fine, but for a lot of people, myself included, it's a massive turnoff. At this point it doesn't even feel like WoW to me anymore.