Page 2 of 391 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lore Lord View Post
    The ears and face are the wrong shape for a panda. She looks more like a raccoon.

Which is what a red panda looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassdrop View Post
    Haven't seen any Pandaren Female models around yet.
    Do you think it'll be an option?
    Does pandaren lore recognize females?
    nice name but yeah what everyone else said

The ears and face are the wrong shape for a panda. She looks more like a raccoon.
    Please google "red panda". Like, now.

If she were to be a fox the entire upper half of her snout and face would be red, there would be no circles around here eyes.

Edit: Or look at that picture Azivalla posted.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    She's a red panda...
    She definetly looks alot more like a red panda than a fox.

But having said that - technically red pandas aren't "pandas" either... I believe they're more related to the Koala than a Bear.

Regardless... I'm betting that chances are the females will look something akin to that.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    you've never seen a red panda have you?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

"Sa souvr'aya niende misain ye."

A Red Panda is more like a racoon. They're also known as a Firefox, from which the Mozilla browser takes it's name.

Samwise calls this a Kitsune:

10+ Year Old Account
    I was really excited to see female pandaren until I found out they can't be death knights. Now I don't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    She definetly looks alot more like a red panda than a fox.

But having said that - technically red pandas aren't "pandas" either... I believe they're more related to the Koala than a Bear.

Regardless... I'm betting that chances are the females will look something akin to that.
    More closely related to raccoons, weasels, and skunks than to giant pandas, and they're definitely not marsupials, so no relation to koalas. BUT that said, I could kinda see them going with Samwise's red panda model for fempandas.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    Please Blizzard, just take the male Pandaren model and make it slightly smaller, thinner and add some female characteristics. Don't try to make them sexy or cute, that fails.

I'm going to keep repeating this until they either listen or I'm bitterly disappointed.
    Please, Idc about sexyness... BUT NOT ANOTHER CHIHUAHUA KIND OF WOMAN!

Deleted
    You want to know so much but can't even be bothered with readind the info given?

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Please, Idc about sexyness... BUT NOT ANOTHER CHIHUAHUA KIND OF WOMAN!
    I attribute "chihuahua face" to attempts by Blizzard to make a "cute, sexy" Worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to this. It feels like the Worgen all over again, though. I mean.. We all know how well those models were received by the community =P

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Since this is an official Samwise art - I'd think we're getting this:

...I'm also wondering if the Bulldog might be the mount too.
    Yeah.. Pandaren females simply being smaller, slimmer, with added whiskers and bigger chest area; seems perfectly plausible to me actually
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!

Quote Originally Posted by Bassdrop View Post
    Nothing can fail harder than Worgen Female tho
    Don't give them ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    More closely related to raccoons, weasels, and skunks than to giant pandas[...]
    AFAIK, raccoons are closer kin to bears than to weasels or skunks. (They're all in the same loose branch of order Carnivora.)

I just hope female pandaren don't end up being some botched misbegotten attempt at "furry pinup" the way female worgen did. Then again, female worgen are buggy as well as thematically wrong.

Here's to hoping they have at least almost as many faces (unlike the worgen same face syndrome) to choose from as the male pandaren, and that those faces aren't.. "shared" with another race (unlike bloodelf/draenei).

I hope this isn't too unreasonable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea View Post
    AFAIK, raccoons are closer kin to bears than to weasels or skunks. (They're all in the same loose branch of order Carnivora.)

I just hope female pandaren don't end up being some botched misbegotten attempt at "furry pinup" the way female worgen did. Then again, female worgen are buggy as well as thematically wrong.
    They're in a subfamily of Musteloida, but eh, who wants to argue taxonomic classification anyway.

I do agree, I really DON'T want to see furry pinup art, but at the same time I imagine we probably will.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    They're in a subfamily of Musteloida, but eh, who wants to argue taxonomic classification anyway.

I do agree, I really DON'T want to see furry pinup art, but at the same time I imagine we probably will.
    I do d: I mean, there must be a reason for the amount of female belfs running around

you have clearly never seen a red panda before then my friend
    Apothecary Wormcrud says: Touch my chicken and I will kill you in your sleep. Am I understood?

Please. No boobs please. Thank you.

I think female pandaren look something like this on side of wall, see manbear think it cute
    Trust your doubt. Always fight for your beliefs. That is the path beyond thought.