Quote Originally Posted by rustedcrow View Post
    That's about where my body type is, though I'm slightly thinner. That size is healthy with just the right amount of fat.
    Yeah, that's what I consider healthy and she can still perform the kung fu moves and look natural doing it.

I would rather have "fluffy" then unrealisticly skinny : / but the horde can get pandas too so their prolly gonna be half n half

15+ Year Old Account
    Dashed this off in under five minutes, so be gentle. I also don't have a scanner and my tablet is on the fritz, so it's a crappy photo from my sketchbook. Anyway, this is the body and rough face type I'd like to ideally see. Pear shaped with a jolly tummy and a round, friendly face. I'd play something that looks about like this in a heartbeat. She's cute in an adorable "I wanna hug her" kind of way, clearly female, has a distinct silhouette from the male, and most importantly is not in the least sexualized. The small breasts emphasize the largeness of her hips but her nose should be a little more rounded in the side view. Also, I don't anatomy and I know it :P

http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/z...0-26003322.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
    There we go. This is what I was going for. I was able to do a much better job today because my poor tailbone is finally healing up and I was able to actually sit down for awhile and paint.
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ox-d4dttj1.png
    That's more or less what I was trying to go for, except with smaller breasts to make her more pear shaped and definitely smaller eyes. Those are disturbingly close to femworg sized eyes, and we don't want another mess with female furry Marty Feldmans.
    Last edited by snuzzle; 2011-10-27 at 05:24 AM.

Sig by Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    That's more or less what I was trying to go for, except with smaller breasts to make her more pear shaped and definitely smaller eyes. Those are disturbingly close to femworg sized eyes, and we don't want another mess with female furry Marty Feldmans.
    Hmm. They're pretty big, but they don't necessarily look...well, protuberant like female worgen eyes. They could be that size and not necessarily require huge murloc-like eye globes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea View Post
    Hmm. They're pretty big, but they don't necessarily look...well, protuberant like female worgen eyes. They could be that size and not necessarily require huge murloc-like eye globes.
    I agree. I'd just like to see smaller eyes on a female for once. They can be larger than the males' without being overlarge. I think eyes that size would overwhelm a round face unless the head was made overlarge. Just my opinion.

Sig by Isilrien

I don't have much to add, except that I like the chubby panda female. There are enough "sexy" races in the game already, if that's your thing.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Archdmon View Post
    Updated picture with a slightly stockier build:

http://archtemplar.deviantart.com/#/d4druh8
    I quite like this one! You can tell she's got some extra weight on her... bouncy indeed!

This one is for all of you that say "only fit (skinny) people can kung fu"...

Quote Originally Posted by sebun View Post
    This one is for all of you that say "only fit (skinny) people can kung fu"...
    Cool, but Sammo's a guy.

Let them have six nips please! I know I'm going to get infracted or banned for this x_X

Anyone have that Samwise picture where he doodled a female Pandaren in the back?

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Dashed this off in under five minutes, so be gentle. I also don't have a scanner and my tablet is on the fritz, so it's a crappy photo from my sketchbook. Anyway, this is the body and rough face type I'd like to ideally see. Pear shaped with a jolly tummy and a round, friendly face. I'd play something that looks about like this in a heartbeat. She's cute in an adorable "I wanna hug her" kind of way, clearly female, has a distinct silhouette from the male, and most importantly is not in the least sexualized. The small breasts emphasize the largeness of her hips but her nose should be a little more rounded in the side view. Also, I don't anatomy and I know it :P

I'd actually would prefer a smaller gut and waist. Not even the males expand out as far as you got hers. But if you are up for a challenge, try designing one with that head using a body like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    Cool, but Sammo's a guy.
    I know he is a guy, but I'm pretty sure a girl could do the same :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Since this is an official Samwise art - I'd think we're getting this:

...I'm also wondering if the Bulldog might be the mount too.
    looks quite... foxy.. catty

Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    Its based off a red panda by the looks of it

Quote Originally Posted by palladish View Post
    I believe the females will be that thin, but here's something a bit better by Samwise:

I just don't believe the females will be fat. I think they will be like:

An in between weight. Making them thick yet still healthy looking. Sorry but obese just is not healthy, and though the game has drinking, and violence, it is still geared towards teens, and parents will be asking blizz to promote healthy bodies, not obese ones. And I think Samwise's art speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Alewen View Post
    An in between weight. Making them thick yet still healthy looking. Sorry but obese just is not healthy, and though the game has drinking, and violence, it is still geared towards teens, and parents will be asking blizz to promote healthy bodies, not obese ones. And I think Samwise's art speaks for itself.
    At the same time, a healthy body image means you don't need to be Belf thin to be pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    At the same time, a healthy body image means you don't need to be Belf thin to be pretty.
    I agree. I don't want blood elf thin. The body picture I linked is thick framed and a bit athletic. Similar to the dwarf females. I wish I had a scanner, I'd draw a rough draft and scan it. I kinda suck at trying to do pictures on the computer lol

Quote Originally Posted by tayban View Post
    How is human the only "Cute" race, at the very least you could include Blood elves and night elves, Draenei as well as the.... Well sylvanas. She looks good.... rest of the undead looks like a morgue... (Prolly what they where going for.) But theres at least 4 "cute" races. We don't need the next one to be a furry. We're already pushing it with the russian space goats.
    The Virginity is strong is this one.

Mod Note: Infracted. Please don't insult other users.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2011-10-25 at 05:52 AM.

If parents aren't concerned about promoting drunkenness to the point an entire spec focuses on it, I sincerely doubt they will worry about pandas being pandas in size. You would think Kung Fu Panda would've had a horrible outcry, instead of gain the popularity it did.

DUIs or love handles, hmmm....