Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem4aDr3am View Post
    some of the stuff they announced sounds decent, but its just too much lame that can't be countered. the panda area looks like they just took NE items/buildings and just added some color and hung a few items from the roof tops and put up a couple dragon statues. Then they redo SM and Scholo which is just another lame rehash. Something tells me these "new" dungeons and raids are going to be very familiar to longtime players. You can only reskin and rehash content so much before you forget how to actually make something new and exciting. Its really sad to see how WOW has fallen over the last year and turned into this steaming pile of crap. Oh well at least there are other mmos coming out soon to take my mind off the fallen beast that is WOW.
    Have fun playing WoW in a different box. See you when 5.0 launches.

"Some ways will be faster than others, but no matter what you choose to do, you'll be making progress."

with the resilience changes, are we back to the old days of doing a few pvp arenas and grabing easy raid gear? lol

Deleted
    this is tricky , tonight a lot of my guild mates and friends said bb wow with the new expansion , i was on the same opinion , but then i got to read the full notes , it doesnt look that bad , but it feels like they try to make the game more atractive to kids . Imean really ? Anyone seen Kung Fu Panda ? Looks so much alike . Dont get me wrong i love pandas , but the xpansion still feels so for kids

For gold challenge we get Pet Rock? Yay!

I'm looking forward to this! I'm really sick of dragon story lines. The new talent point system seems really weird, though :\ and revamped Scholo? I loved that place

It's all nice, now remove the pandas and will be perfect

15+ Year Old Account
    Level 80 heroic? As in we will get it before 5.x?

SM lvl 80 heroic? Hope that's a typo :P.

I think Acti- Blizzard actually underestimated the intelligence of their own lowest denominator player base. Did not think possible. gg

Well it seems like MoP is looking like one big apology for Cataclysm. Cataclysm was a hot mess from start to finish. MoP seems to be bringing FUN (remember that kids?) back to WoW. Bring on the next expansion!

The really interesting thing is that you will be able to quest to 90, then jump right into heroics ( no need to grind normal modes for gear and JP). In my thinking, that will mean heroics will be very easy a few weeks after launch. It also means there is unlikely to be an ilvl check to get into them.

Well I feel excited about a new expansion comming and I know pandaren has a long history from other warcraft games ... but was it really a good idea to put it as a playable race ? That's kinda strange ... But I think I'm gonna swallow my pill one day XD Won't leave this game anyways

Scholomance with only 5 boss? Thats half of what it was!
    They kill the good doctor, 2 barov members and 2 instructors.
    Hall of origination, deadmines, shadowfang keep, zul-aman all have 7 boss, cant we have 7 boss with scholomance as well?Raggggeeee!

Oh well, Scarlect is disappointing as well.
    Was hoping it will be like the revamped deadmines and shadowfang keep, continuing the story.
    We want to see what happens after Joseph the Insane and the forsaken rape the place and what the rouge rouge Dominic is really doing there.
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2011-10-22 at 03:46 AM.

That last question was from someone who wanted to be a special butterfly for having less of a life.

I've seen nothing in all this new junk that makes me want to renew. I'm fairly satisfied knowing I've been "clean" for months. I honestly have no clue wtf the devs are thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Elhaym View Post
    I've seen nothing in all this new junk that makes me want to renew. I'm fairly satisfied knowing I've been "clean" for months. I honestly have no clue wtf the devs are thinking.
    These profound comments are the reason why I read MMO Champion boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhey View Post
    It's all nice, now remove the pandas and will be perfect
    Don't play a panda maybe? it's a small part of the xpac there giving you a ton of other things to do.

Hell we have walking cows, gnomes, werewolves its not like all of that isn't a bit silly when you think about it.
    Besides you really don't wanna be a ninja huh? must be a pirate fan.......

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 01:04 AM ----------

I might just be not thinking about this the right way, but how does that make it faster?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
    So basically..

you would need more tanks/healers for 2.5 10 mans than you would 1 25 man? I suppose that makes sense.
    um yeah, you need 5 tanks 7 healers for a 2 1/2 10 mans only need 2 tanks and 5 healers or so for a 25's so dps will get faster queues cause there's just more spots it makes perfect sense.

The less tanks and healers you need for 1 lfr group and more spots you have the faster the queues will be for dps. Theres a billion dps, theres only so many tanks and healers.
    Last edited by Bahska; 2011-10-22 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by djprada View Post
    after reading all these new features and raids WoW wont stand a single chance vs GW2
    Wanna bet?
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

Deleted
    Seriously old content rebuild again, blizzard people don't like old instances turned into higher level instances give us something new

Quote Originally Posted by swiem View Post
    Seriously old content rebuild again, blizzard people don't like old instances turned into higher level instances give us something new
    I dont mind them scaling old 5mans, as long as it doesnt cut in the number of new heroics, AND they dont change the floor plan and bosses. But they didn't do that : /