Page 1 of 2
LastLast

OMG @ Grimoire of Supremacy

YAY!!!

Grimoire of Supremacy
    Instant
    You command stronger demons, replacing your normal minions. These demons deal 10% additional damage and have more powerful abilities.

Spells Learned:
    Summon Fel Imp
    Summon Voidlord
    Summon Shivan
    Summon Beholder
    Summon Abyssal
    Summon Terrorguard

/drool

What does the Felguard turn in to

Armory^

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but can we NAME them?

Heroic progression raider. Incapable of using Saran Wrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedail View Post
    what does it matter...
    Hunters can name their pets forever and 99% of the time you dont even notice the name...
    Besides i think blizz stated that demons wont ever be "nameable"

Quote Originally Posted by Xtortion View Post
    YAY!!!

Grimoire of Supremacy
    Instant
    You command stronger demons, replacing your normal minions. These demons deal 10% additional damage and have more powerful abilities.

Spells Learned:
    Summon Fel Imp
    Summon Voidlord
    Summon Shivan
    Summon Beholder
    Summon Abyssal
    Summon Terrorguard

/drool
    There's an extra demon in there isn't there?

Imp = Fel Imp
    Voidwalker = Voidlord
    Succubus = Shivan
    Felhunter = Beholder
    Felguard = Terrorguard? (or Doomguard)

What's the Abyssal from? Unless it means we're getting to keep Doomguard and Infernal as normal pets....that would be cool. I doubt they would have a transformation for guardian pets, especially since they're temp. It would be a waste.

terrorguard is Doomguard and abyssal is infernal

Armory^

im really looking forward to summoning a beholder, dnd nerd time.

Too attached to my current pets to use that talent.

No way am I NOT taking this talent.

The naming is more for lore reasons, since we are taking a specific demon and ripping it out of its natural environment against its will.
    We are not changing who the demon is, and therefore can't choose their name.

Hunters are deemed to be cooperating with their pets, forming a bond and therefore earn the right to name them.
    As questionable as that logic is, it seems to be what blizzard are following.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to look at the talents some more, btu this one caught my eye too

It's a bit of a split for me though, more damage reliance on pet, BUT cool new skins I wanted

I feel like Nathalie Imbruglia, and that can't be cause I'm a freaking bad-ass warlock, we don't do cute

Deleted
    A pit lord would be cool to have as pet

Quote Originally Posted by klorx View Post
    A pit lord would be cool to have as pet
    If we get a doomguard always-around pet, a pit lord replacement would be awesome; would be better if it had a range of abilities instead of just casting shadowbolt, though.
    Hunter 85 | Warlock 85 | Shaman 85 | Mage 85 | Druid 85 | Death Knight 85 | Paladin 77 | Warrior 70 | Rogue 60 | Priest 29

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obrysii View Post
    If we get a doomguard always-around pet, a pit lord replacement would be awesome; would be better if it had a range of abilities instead of just casting shadowbolt, though.
    pit lords can hack and slash trough armor with their enormous weapon, though i think the raid is gonna have some view issues with that big guy xD

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw it doesn't look like these are replacing your normal demons, they just come in addition to them.
    "replacing your normal minions."

right in the text

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw it doesn't look like these are replacing your normal demons, they just come in addition to them.
    "You command stronger demons, replacing your normal minions. These demons deal 10% additional damage and have more powerful abilities."
    if i ever get around to leveling my warlock, i'll definitely be taking this talent.
    EDIT: blargh, beaten to it.

my heart shivered with joy as I read this talent's tooltip on the virtual ticket stream...

shivarra pet nyaaaa X3
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Deleted
    No? why would we name the demons? Like they said hunters cares about there pets etc being friends. Warlock summon demons to serve them, that's it we don't give a shit about them in the end

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to lose my felpuppy to some freaky eye-ball dog!

</3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The naming is more for lore reasons, since we are taking a specific demon and ripping it out of its natural environment against its will.
    We are not changing who the demon is, and therefore can't choose their name.

Hunters are deemed to be cooperating with their pets, forming a bond and therefore earn the right to name them.
    As questionable as that logic is, it seems to be what blizzard are following.
    I get what you mean but it doesn't make 100% sense anyway. you choose to name yourself ComputerNerd on this forum and I have no power to change that. still, if I wanted, I could call you PlaystationNerd and could continue to do so throughout my interaction with you. now, PlaystationNerd, imagine I had some form of nether-power over you to give you commands against your free will. I could do it without using your name at all but I could also use it while calling you PlaystationNerd. it is my understanding that we're enslaving the demons and therefore have enough power over them to call them whatever we want.