10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation Collecter's Edition

Source: Official Diablo 3 Website

Diablo themed 4g USB hard-drive with the full Diablo 2 game loaded on it. The base looks like Diablo's skull and the USB card is a soulstone.

Behind the scenes DVD, 200+ page art book, soundtrack

Plus exclusive in-game items like a WoW pet, Starcraft 2 decals and portraits and Diablo 3 aesthetic items.

Diablo III - Aesthetic Artifacts
    Call forth glowing angel wings, unfurl an exclusive banner, and dye your armor sets with the Bottled Cloud or Bottled Smoke items.
    Bottle cloud and bottled smoke dye sounds awesome, plus a pimped out banner and official angel jr. wings. Sounds like my toons will be decked out nicely come release.
    Guatama - Enhancement
    Slowbrah - Retribution/Holy
    Jamespage - Demonology PVP
    Evocati (H - Zul'jin) is recruiting for 25 man.
    Visit our website to apply.

15+ Year Old Account
    I nearly jizzed my pants when i saw this.
    But if we buy the Annual pack for wow, we get free D3, i assume that is NOT the collecters edition, will we get a discount for that collectors edition or pay full price and get 2 D3 accounts?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

http : / / us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&tag=D3WoWFAQ&rhtml=true

What if I purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition?

If you decide to purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition when it's available, and then choose to add your Collector's Edition license key to the Battle.net account associated with your existing World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion, you will receive all of the benefits associated with the Collector's Edition, plus receive four months of World of Warcraft game time which is eligible towards your 12-month subscription commitment. After you purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition you just need to input the product key into the Battle.net account associated with your World of Warcraft 12-month commitment and that account will then receive the next 4 months of World of Warcraft game time for free. For example, if you already had a month of game time on the associated World of Warcraft account when you input your Diablo III Collector's Edition product key, it would then be 5 months until your next subscription payment was due.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    I nearly jizzed my pants when i saw this.
    But if we buy the Annual pack for wow, we get free D3, i assume that is NOT the collecters edition, will we get a discount for that collectors edition or pay full price and get 2 D3 accounts?
    You can buy the collector's edition and get (I think 4) months added to your wow sub. You have to continue your sub for at least a year to keep the d3 though if you go that way.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

well theres no way I am able to resist to buy that