New Druid Class Symbol?!

On the Class discussion panel, I'm sure all noticed the sweet new styled class symbols, but I swear they didn't show the druid one on the live stream!

Did I miss it or was it not shown? Anyone know where the rest are posted either?

10+ Year Old Account
    Those symbols exist for quite some time now. Every class (and race) has one, even if the stream didn't show it. They're all shown on the main WoW site though.
    Here's the druid one for example (above the Druid Features): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/class/druid

Quote Originally Posted by Raelix View Post
    Those symbols exist for quite some time now. Every class (and race) has one, even if the stream didn't show it. They're all shown on the main WoW site though.
    Here's the druid one for example (above the Druid Features): eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/class/druid
    Woah, it looks cool!

The symbols are cool but they don't scale too well. It would be hard to tell them apart if they were 16x16 icons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsesakama View Post
    The symbols are cool but they don't scale too well. It would be hard to tell them apart if they were 16x16 icons.
    As far as I know they won't replace the current class icons in-game. They're more of a coat of arms, so to say.