Deleted

Panda or Pander?

Okey so talents are 40 choices? OH 30, nope soz 20, ah my mistake 6...I can stand next to another retri pala, ele shammy, resto druid, etc and not expect a cookie cutter? erm I think enough pandering to people who can't figure out what talents are and give the rest of us some creditability that we don't look up our spec. If I am /dancing with a player and feel my spec could be more fun to play than theirs, I won't get that from a limited choice. Diverisfication comes from more choice and niches. Fair enough you cant create more "trees" but you can stop narrowing what we have. Eventually the new pokemon pets will have a bigger talent tree than our chars at this rate.
    Last edited by mmocdbcd64bed4; 2011-10-22 at 03:43 AM.

Right. So how many choices do you have in talents currently?

Deleted
    True and now luckily i can respec per fight which sounds really fun. It does limit the survivability of certain classes which is a another good move. Gets rid of redundant choices. All good ideas. 1 talent point per 15 levels? Ok why not all in the same bracket? And why not more choice? If I hit lvl 15 maybe I dont want three or four points to spend (assuming I am new to the game) but there was a point where I wanted more choice. Resto druid that could use more of the feral tree.. similar to what we have been promised without the availability. Would be great to 40/56/87 or whatever you would like, but instead it becomes more 1/1/1 which will still be too complicated for some :P