Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    He sounded like he was -really- holding back his excitment, that or he was on the verge of crying.

He was probably nervous as hell, who wouldn't be in front of 40,000+. Even people who do that kind of stuff for a living can still get quite nervous before a huge speech like that, it never really goes away with experience.

The only time he looked sort of put-out to me was after the Diablo 3 cinematic, it was pretty clear the crowd didn't have as great of a reaction to it as he expected. Overall though I thought he was into it and pumped up.

The crowd gave a bigger response when he shouted "Horde!" than they did to that trailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about you but every time he yells to get a crowd hyped up, or talks about an expansion I get goose bumps all over, metzan is what makes blizzcon so f'king amazing

This guy could sell more Oxyclean than Billy Mays, and make you feel like a badass while using it.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THoyt View Post
    The crowd gave a bigger response when he shouted "Horde!" than they did to that trailer.
    there was a confident applaud from the audience after the trailer tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    *punches ThunderBlunder in the face*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    I think some of you are emotionally backward, he was unbelievably excited to announce this, you could see he was, he just trying to maintain some sense of professionalism which, to be honest, it's Metzen and not surprising slipped, and it's better for him when it does, either way he looked a hell of a lot more comfortable on stage than Morhaime did.

I think he was nervous purely on what he said, every other expansion we know the protagonist and it's quite a clear cut expansion, this one is something very different. They've taken a bit of a risk on it, imo.
    I agree with this Well said.

Damn he knows how to draw. Anyways, I got a mixture of nervousness, enthusiasm and apprehension. But maybe he was just a little tired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remnas View Post
    This guy could sell more Oxyclean than Billy Mays, and make you feel like a badass while using it.
    Freaking LOL

Deleted
    Well. I think he was kinda unsure how to promote this expansion because of the "peaceful" atmosphere. Also I think if the situtation now is that Activision controls the shit and Metzen & other dudes cant really anymore decide what to implement ofc it does have an impact on them personally. I think atlest some of these original wow devs are just ashamed and u can really tell that from what I've seen those blizzcon videos. Most of them look like really bored/ashamed or something. I mean imagine a situation you created something from scratch and now some dollar maniac tell you what you suppose to do with your own product.

Deleted
    The bloke is fucking crazy, he kind of has to be he writes the wow story. But damn it he's a character and made me laugh and smile throughout. He seemed really up for it to me.

Geeked up, geeked out, he was dying to yell out geek is! That was terrible btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Freaking LOL
    It is an honor to be sigged good sir.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

Honestly, it's amazing how much people will read in to things to make them fit the way they themselves are feeling.

Personally it just looked like he was trying to maintain some sense of decorum and professionalism.

He's always been that way.

What I dirrectly thought... he seemed more buffed the previous years.

Oh well, could be me.