Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Their streams are so much more interesting than Blizzards one.

Deleted
    Are they just going to raid Firelands? :s I expected some nasty boss fights in the middle of SW with GMs throwing bosses at them in waves, getting harder and harder like they usually do. Anyone knows if they'll do that this year?

Deleted
    lol Ptr ? ^_^

Deleted
    I don't understand, is this a plain Firelands raid or what? I'm thinking there must be some twist, since they are talking a lot on voice comm, but the live boss should be totally faceroll for them by now.

Deleted
    Are these nerfed versions of the bosses (10% hp nerf)?
    Because for Rhyolith example is doing shitload more dmg.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Its a race thats whats being shown :P

trying to watch cant seem to get the steam to start.

Deleted
    nvm they are nerfed Kinda dissapointed

---------- Post added 2011-10-22 at 08:21 PM ----------

And Blood Legions MT DC'ed -.-

Is it just me, or is Blood Legion a bunch of assholes? Who would want to raid in that kind of environment?

Any stream from Vodka instead?

No new raids?

It's not just you. why are they all acting like its their first time in FL or something. stressing out ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Aylasita View Post
    It's not just you. why are they all acting like its their first time in FL or something. stressing out ftw
    Not used to being watched on live stream i guess ^^

Anyone know who's winning? vodka or BL?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quantaron View Post
    Is it just me, or is Blood Legion a bunch of assholes? Who would want to raid in that kind of environment?
    I'm sure they only act like this when they want to be NUMBER ONE etc. On farms they are most likely relaxed.
    This is competition between vodka and them so they stress about no mistakes, fast fast fast etc.
    They want to win. Thats their nature, thats why they are at the progress they are in.
    Plus the fact that THOUSANDS of people are watching this. almost 3k in the livestream + blizzcon stream + blizzcon itself = stress? You would have it too

But yeah. So much stress and cursing. Each to their own I guess

from what I'm reading on chat, vodka is ahead. They just downed baleroc with 5 people alive (lol) and BL is about to do it
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

blood legion vent is funny

Hmmm, I wounder what Blizz think about that DK tank in BL using the N-word
    Cant say they are really doing a good job "selling" the guild so to speak.

I don't understand. The Live Raid is just them running through Firelands again?

I mean, look, I'm not a world top ten raider, but from hearing Paragon's raids, they do not curse and yell and tell each other to "shut the fuck up" over and over, even on progression.