Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Did anyone else hear blood legions vent ( I think it was) after having some of their guys die? Hilarious

lawl at blood legions raging on vent

10+ Year Old Account
    Is vodka freaking out like BL? XD Dropping a "N bomb" while being watched by thousands and live... Wow...

Why do they keep saying "use your masks?". What's masks have to do with anything?

Blood legion vent... wow this is worse than my old guild's vent during progression
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dombili View Post
    Why do they keep saying "use your masks?". What's masks have to do with anything?
    Some of them increase stats

Wow and I though 'pro' gamers were not raging sissy boys....So many bad words and players blaming their comrades...I didn't imagine this like that tbh.

This is why I don't raid anymore. All I hear is "shut up, shut up." I understand its a race, but people take it way too seriously sometimes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Wow and I though 'pro' gamers were not raging sissy boys....So many bad words and players blaming their comrades...I didn't imagine this like that tbh.
    That's what I thought aswell..

Quote Originally Posted by PHOENIXZERO View Post
    Is vodka freaking out like BL? XD Dropping a "N bomb" while being watched by thousands and live... Wow...
    Yeah, talk about making an ass out of himself/them. Dunno about how vodka is in this raid but usually they are pretty calm and laidback.

Man, starting to sound like a fanboy here>.<

Woa... Blood Legion RL is a fucking douche or its just me ? Sure you dont get up there without some autorithy but still... Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by dombili View Post
    Those masks that sell a stack of 5 for 5 Tricky Treats? The ones that AREN'T the 12 player races? They have stat buffs. Murlocs = Agility, Ogres = Stamina, Vrykul = Strength, and Naga = Intellect.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

raid leader is the boss^^ unfortunately i dont have someone like that in my guild;

Deleted
    Been watching 3 boss kills, and I was wondering what the fuzz was about rushing through it, but if they're racing against vodka it makes a lot more sense now, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought these players are professionals that get sponsored and paid to do content like this.
    Hearing blood leigions vent for a few minutes make me think they are kids high on energy drinks stressing out over content I thought they had on farm and cleared week after week. They should know this stuff by now instead if they call themsevles top guilds in wow.
    And swearing on vent on a Livestream is not a good outlook, especially oin blizzards behalf.
    Cataclysm is so hard because of Wrath Baby Syndrome:
    Wrath Baby Syndrome is the disease commonly observed in people who grew comfortable with Wrath of the Lich King. Symptoms include:
    Terrible gameplay. Inability to avoid fire, void zones, other such crap. Inability to take responsibility for your failures. General idiocy. Finding "Anal [Link]" or mother jokes funny.
    Other symptoms include:Posting that Cataclysm is too hard, you obviously never played Vanilla or TBC.

I remember trying out for a top guild on my server and it was just awful. They kept screaming and cursing and it was just not enjoyable at all. I wasn't an idiot and I knew what I was doing and my dps was just fine, but it didn't seem to matter. This Blood Legion stream is very similar. Why would you want to run with such an asshole guild leader? Lord. It's just a game. Calm the hell down. lol.

Deleted
    BL killed Ragnaros, one-shotting everything.
    Last edited by mmoc2ed287be52; 2011-10-22 at 05:55 PM.

They're on Rag now. Anyone know how far vodka is?
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Really wish I could watch the stream from Vodka's PoV. I would hope and think they aren't freaking out and acting like they hate each other.