Deleted

Help for new gaming computer

Hi!
    - I have wanted to build a new computer, for a long time now, since I have been having a lot of trouple with my old one. Therefore I have been looking around for some different computer parts, but I don't know which power supply I should get.
    - I hope you will be able to help me.
    - This is a list of the components I have already found, I hope it might help you, so you can tell me which power supply would be the best choice.
    - Case: Cooler Master HAF X.
    - Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 560Ti 2gb Phantom from Gainward.
    - RAM: Corsair Dominator 3x4gb.
    - Processor: i7-2600K.
    - Harddisk: WD Caviar Black 1TB x 2.
    - Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth P67 B3 Revision

Thanks on behalf.

Deleted
    Moved to "Computer Build Help".

I would suggest that you check out this thread for some sample builds: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Sample-Builds
    And this thread for some case suggestions: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4-Case-Catalog

Some comments on your list:
    - 2500k for gaming, 2600k for rendering/multi-threaded applications.
    - Dual channel RAM for Sandy Bridge, go with either 2x2Gb or 2x4Gb RAM (1600Mhz).
    - I would advise to get an SSD + HDD instead of dual HDDs. If you need storage, a WD: Caviar Green 2TB would do fine.
    - Doing those changes should free up your budget to get a better GPU, like the GTX 570 or a Radeon 6970.
    Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2011-10-22 at 07:15 PM.

- Prices of WD HDDs skyrocketed, single Samsung Spinpoint F3 + SSD probably best idea.
    - Sabertooth is overrated and overpriced, would rather take P8Z68-V Pro at the same price. Easy place also to shave off 50€ by picking even cheaper board.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.