Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    My question is about Algalon, he kind of goes into a mid-life crisis he seems to wonder how you can differ from the Titan plan, then he decides more than one hour a week to see what makes us tick. What is he up to? Are there more of his kind to see what he is up to?
    We don't know, it wasn't addressed in the story or lore. We might see someone reforging it in the future. Good question.. hmm.. the whole titan storyline.. who those folks are, what they are doing in the universe. Are they still alive? Do they have a plan if the world goes south? The titan storyline throughout WoW is something that needs to play out during a long time. Its not like we will have titans in two expansions. They are from somewhere really exotic. Not sure how to leveraget them into the timeline again, I loved what we did with in WotLK and Cataclysm. Ill riff a little bit and tell you that there are things about TBC that I really really loved. Shattered planets in the sky and etherals running around.. but as we talked to the community people wanted to kill kobolds and stuff thats what fantasy means to them...

There is a part of me that just wants to launch into the universe. Are the titans still moving out there? Is the Burning Legion still out there? I want to go to Argus. How badass would it be if there was a shiny fleet of Draenei out there... oh technically thats Protoss. Its just a matter of feeling it out. We have a lot of time with this game. Let me just ask you all.. Is anyone here into the cosmic stuff?

*crowd goes YUUUUS* There is something about Azeroth that is unique within the cosmology and thats why its in the focus of this.
    Mother of god.

Y'know, after this panel, I can't help but feel that Mists of Pandaria is Blizzard's attempt to piss on everyone who actually likes Warcraft for the lore and not just the gameplay. Azshara? Sargeras? The entire bloody Burning Legion? Old Gods? Screw that, let's play with pandas! I may retract my statement if we get warglaives with pandas on them in the xpac.

Since no one seem to be asking the really important question, I will. What was red shirt guy wearing ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aylasita View Post
    Since no one seem to be asking the really important question, I will. What was red shirt guy wearing ?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKHsR7HGNZM

10+ Year Old Account
    "just a little bit lighter" Well thats just it. I want the oposite (not just alittle bit, alot darker). Leaving because of this. 7 years.... thinking back I could have spendt my time better haha. Incredible how much of my life I have actually wasted on pure nonesense.But thx tho, this has made it abundently clear to me that I am too old for wow.

15+ Year Old Account
    what is he talking about, the entire expansion is based on a joke race.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've been working on this for a year have they? About every answer smacks of "we have big plans, boys and girls! BIG plans!" Pity they can't bring back Kael'thas and do somethign to redeem his storyline and put the blood elves back on track. He was an epic hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baygon View Post
    what is he talking about, the entire expansion is based on a joke race.
    You and the guy who writes the story seem to differ on that. I wonder over the long run, who will prevail.

for the love of god someone ask what happens to koltira or thassarian after andorhal

Illidan coming back? God please, fire all their writers ASAP and bring in some new flesh before WoW lore gets butchered even more...

The last straw of these current writers was adding a secret joke class from an old game as the main aspect of an expansion

Probably one of the best questions got totally ignored because it was 'too hard' What a shame.... jesus.

ZOMG where are Turalyon and Alleria???? SOMEBODY ASK

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    what about kul thiras???

Deleted
    illidan coming back... guess that's well of eternity

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    jesse cox's snake...

Deleted
    Mentioned the Argus thing? That it would be awesome to travel to to it?
    For me its a nice hint for some of the next expansions and its something thats discussed very well in the past that we will be able to go to Argus and maybe kick Sargeras ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    "just a little bit lighter" Well thats just it. I want the oposite (not just alittle bit, alot darker). Leaving because of this. 7 years.... thinking back I could have spendt my time better haha. Incredible how much of my life I have actually wasted on pure nonesense.But thx tho, this has made it abundently clear to me that I am too old for wow.
    Definitely. Because a lighter mood definitely can't be focused on adults as well.
    I guess you're more suited from spikes and grime. Need more brown, of course.
    Enjoy your leave,
    but I'll be owning it up as a Panda.

10+ Year Old Account
    You and the guy who writes the story seem to differ on that. I wonder over the long run, who will prevail.
    Are you even serious?

Did Jesse Cox just show the snake to Metzen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Was hoping someone would ask about updating if the Burning Crusade (Blood elf, Draenei, Outland) lore was gonna be brought to speed and represented in game.