Thread: Graveyard WSG

Deleted

Graveyard WSG

Any one else got bored of the extreme spawn camping that the alliance and horde do in WSG? I realy don't have a clue why blizzard made the graveyard like this why didn't they made a immune effect while you stand on the graveyard like in Tol Barad so you can stand there without getting camped by enemies. I know it's not perfect but i realy hope they will do something about the spawn camping because it ruining the fun of WSG. Any one else got bored of the spawn camping?
    Last edited by mmocf5ab90ea39; 2011-10-22 at 11:13 PM. Reason: need some more in it

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grinak View Post
    Any one else got bored of the extreme spawn camping that the alliance and horde do in WSG? I realy don't have a clue why blizzard made the graveyard like this why didn't they made a immune effect while you stand on the graveyard like in Tol Barad so you can stand there without getting camped by enemies. I know it's not perfect but i realy hope they will do something about the spawn camping because it ruining the fun of WSG. Any one else got bored of the spawn camping?
    No. Never.

That would be a terrible idea.

First: You can run to the side and run off, instead of going the usual way. People can't seem to realize this, though.

Second: That Immune idea? Flag Carrier gets life gripped up there, or just jump down to it. They're now immune.

Third: If your team really can't fight back, then your team deserves it, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yotei View Post
    No. Never.

First: You can run to the side and run off, instead of going the usual way. People can't seem to realize this, though.

Second: That Immune idea? Flag Carrier gets life gripped up there, or just jump down to it. They're now immune.
    This guy talks sense

Third: If your team really can't fight back, then your team deserves it, really.
    Then talks out of his arse, shame.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Then talks out of his arse, shame.
    Your team's not trying hard enough if they can't fight back at all. That's sense too, really.

They aren't coordinating and most likely arguing with each other or just AFKing in general as they gave up.. now if you're saying I'm talking out of my ass because an individual might not deserve it? well I agree with that, but as a team, they did..

You can fix that: FC gets there => Flag gets reset.

Would rather they just added a second graveyard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Deleted
    Look at his post number...

OP: The same what Yotei said - if you cannot counter an enemy or don't even try to guide others (of course if you have enough charisma in this time of WoW) then team's fate is about to loose.

No. Never.

or give the flagcarrier a debuff untill he scores or drops it to make him immune to life grip

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lanceb View Post
    or give the flagcarrier a debuff untill he scores or drops it to make him immune to life grip
    How do you imagine that in terms of normal playing RBGs? It's an element of tactic(?) by some guilds that to move FC as fast as possible from middle.

I never understood the change in the 1st place. They used the excuse "to make it harder to be camped" but it actually made it easier to camp a gy because the rezzers have no where else to go. If they wanted to fix the camping issue they should have raised the GY from its original position instead of lowering it.

Deleted
    i think they should have raised the GY, not lowered it, that was just a silly idea, get camped so much there because theres only one place to go and the enemy can jump down into your GY, they should have raised it and put some los barrier around it, so people cannot camp those in the GY and the people in the GY cannot attack the people below or life grip flag carrier up.

---------- Post added 2011-10-23 at 06:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    I never understood the change in the 1st place. They used the excuse "to make it harder to be camped" but it actually made it easier to camp a gy because the rezzers have no where else to go. If they wanted to fix the camping issue they should have raised the GY from its original position instead of lowering it.

i thought it was also to stop people being able to res and run right back into flag room?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

i thought it was also to stop people being able to res and run right back into flag room?
    Ah, then that would make sense

Deleted
    It was exactly this, and it was to counter the immortal blood DK's in rated BG's. If by some miracle you killed one of his 3-4 healers, they could just run back in. I find it hilarious that the casuals exulted in the 'focus on BG's' that RBG's in Cata would bring, no more balancing around arena. Well, as far as I can tell this was the main change that rated BG's resulted in, and in casual games it resulted in GY camping to a degree I've never seen before, on both factions. Be careful what you wish for.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lanceb View Post
    That means he can just run up ramp and jump down, still.. and refer my next bit.

Quote Originally Posted by phistoh View Post
    You can fix that: FC gets there => Flag gets reset.
    Flag Carrier proceeds to move near the Graveyard, Ranged DPS and Heals are in the immune area and are able to free-cast.

There's more than that. It's just not a good idea.

No. Never.

that can easily be fixed.

you are the cancer thats killing wow.

oh wait... its dead already.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMKenneth View Post
    that can easily be fixed.

you are the cancer thats killing wow.

oh wait... its dead already.
    And you ignored my explanation of it afterward and then retorted to an insult without any explanation, how cute.

And yes, it can easily be fixed.. by just not adding it. Refer to above about your "idea" on how it can be fixed, because one of the two are probably what you came up with, if not then actually explain it.

It's already dead? I guess 11,000,000 people playing a game deems it 'dead'. Never knew.
    Last edited by Yotei; 2011-10-23 at 10:28 PM.

Deleted
    I sad it's not perfect is was just a idear, but that night i had a game that we lost 3-0 and after the seconde cap they grapped our flag and camped for another 15 min ( with a healer) And they were standing on our spawn...... Then should't be happening

They moved the GY down because too many games were ending in draw (mostly RBG I'd imagine; I haven't been in a whole ton of draws in normal BG) because healers or whoever would get killed, then run back in to save the FC. It was an effort to make games not last forever (same with flag carrier debuff).

It does suck to be camped, though realistically you ought to be able to fight out of it. Unless you just get matched with a REALLY bad team, who is horribly undergeared. That's just bad luck, and not much could save you from that. If they have 1 guy holding your flag and the other 9 camping the GY, that means you have 10 vs 9 in your gy, and if you manage to even kill 1 or 2 of them per respawn...you should be able to thin their ranks before they can respawn and traverse the middle back to your GY.