Low level dungeons and your average PuG'er, Speed mode in MoP

So after thinking a long time about my general experience as the arguably most powerful tanking class in the game in low level I wanted to share my opinion about my experiences.

1. I'm a bit concerned how blizzard is actually (on forehand we dont know anything about it) rewarding players for rushing content with this new challenge mode in Mists of Pandaria

2. Why haven't there been any kind of general feedback to the community about how to solve the actual misery of the player who actually tries to play polite, sure it says you should at tips, but really, what are they doing about it? you can call the "cops" (Gamemasters) but that doesn't make your experience any better unless you feel revenge is worth playing for. ( I know you could say there has been, but really, unless they post it in the first page how many will notice?)

3. Kick Mechanic was discussed as early as this blizzcon, on the Q & A panel. my concern here is that players that play good but behave bad will get an advantage over players that play bad and behave well. in example, how many times you kick makes your cooldown longer, how many times the player gets kicked makes it longer.

Have you got any ideas how to promte players to be nice to their fellow pugger? I dont say I'm 100% on all the facts here but if you have been pugging much it probably would make sense.

I think that the CMD is for mostly guild/server/friend-groups, instead of PuGing. As we all know by now the horrors of ppl pushing trough ZA going "TIMED TIMED TIMED" and failing utterly on the simplest tasks, I don't think the PuGs will be able to finish the challenge modes in a good manner, and destroy even more peoples hope in the PuG in general.

And with the ladder system I think you should make a group of ppl you know instead of using the dungeon finder

Deleted
    As CrippleshoT said, the challenge mode will probably just be something friends and guildies do (especially seeing the normalized gear) and not something you just queue up for using the LFD

On another note, you started your post with '...experience as the arguably most powerful tanking class in the game in low level', but your name implies youre playing a paladin. So that statement just isnt true, leveling up there's nothing as powerful as a warrior, and if you've tried it and still think paladins are better - then youve done something terribly wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dainwork View Post
    As CrippleshoT said, the challenge mode will probably just be something friends and guildies do (especially seeing the normalized gear) and not something you just queue up for using the LFD

On another note, you started your post with '...experience as the arguably most powerful tanking class in the game in low level', but your name implies youre playing a paladin. So that statement just isnt true, leveling up there's nothing as powerful as a warrior, and if you've tried it and still think paladins are better - then youve done something terribly wrong.
    I got the feeling that this was a part of LFD, and yes I play warrior, my paladin used to be my wotlk main. However, this might just mean that those who does want to speed up dungeons can join up in one queue. maybe that's a good plan? Hard to motivate people without giving them stuff suppose, as in this case extra treasure, however I hope it wont be mandatory to do so.

Deleted
    Challange mode is not content in the traditonal sense, its not like ZA where the bear run is mixed into a normal ZA run if you do it fast enough.

Challenge mode dungeons will be a seperate queue entirely to the heroic 5mans in MoP and will not have better gear in them.

So if you're running dungeons for gear you'll queue for the standard heroic runs, if you're bored and want something fun to do in between your hardmode raiding you'll queue for challege mode dungeons and get placed into a group with 4 other people that Q'd for the challlenge mode.

At any rate I don't think its something blizzard expects people do just randomly pug a lot, its designed for something friends and guildies do together for fun.

EDIT: You mentioned low levels for some reason, challenge mode is for level 90 only.

The MoP LFD dropdown box will look something like this.

-Specific Dungeons
    -Specific Challenge Mode
    -Random MoP Dungeon
    -Random MoP Heroic
    -Random Challenge Mode
    Last edited by mmocee72ac48eb; 2011-10-24 at 09:03 PM.

yes well low levels was one concern, the speed mode was another, but I feared that nothing certain was to be done about those increasingly rushy and frustrating players that you encounter so often now.