Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbully View Post
    Whoa whoa guys. This is about Blizzard and WoW. Trust and history.
    Um, thats what my post was about...blizzard and wow....

It was in response to someone bitching about MoP endgame and there not being any, yet we just received the info on...endgame raiding and dungeons this weekend at Blizzcon. You are right though, I shouldn't have said dense. I do apologize to that person.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Ah, you're right. Warp Prism drops have become a more popular strategy. They're no longer limited to "special tactics," and now Protoss have an answer to Medivac harass and Baneling bombs.

Wait...were you just talking out of your ass? My apologies.
    lmao nerf rays

Ok, stop playing Blizzard games then.

Deleted
    People are still crying? :| Get over it. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    3 raids, 14 bosses, how is that switching?
    Lore is still weak, bosses seem like those in Cataclysm where they exist to be killed. Story could be added later, but story was one of Cataclysms big reveals at the time.

As for the 3 raids, they said 3 for MoP, not that it will launch with 3. They only displayed one raid. This is now left open to speculation, and since there is nothing else to go on, I'll end up waiting for their clarification.

If they aren't tiered, sounds like Cataclysm again. one-patch = one-raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbully View Post
    I don't know now. I'm Suspicious. The lack of solid story, lack of customization, lack of world in Cata has done harm to the WoW franchise. That harm will have larger, longer lasting affect on Blizzard itself I fear.

What excitement that was created by the blizzcom opening was quickly drowned out by suspicion. Companions fighting maybe, or it could be just like steam tonks... I was told Cata would bring "meaningful choices" for talents. They are attempting to sell that to us again with MoP. I don't know.

With the constant drops in SC2. The lack of depth in Cata, and the RMAH coming in D3. I have suspicion with the direction Blizzard is taking these great titles.

Blizzard was the greatest video game development company to every grace the earth (at least in my eyes), I just don't know anymore.
    Seems to me like they are trying to fix their mistake (Cata, that is) with MoP. Don't get me wrong, the D3 RMAH pretty much killed the last bit of trust I had in them, but they could still redeem themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Actually...<SNIP for space>
    Thanks for your writeup Mvallas, you always had sound judgement. Couple quick pointers:

Dungeons could be WotLK style if desired challenge mode is selected, weighted against your groupie goals / gear. Depends on the end-result / reward as to popularity?

No parodies = great!

I'll get more likes / dislikes as more is dug out. There was a long list of my undesired "features" that came with Cataclysm though, so I'll be evaluating that against what is released too

As to buying MoP, yup I'm gonna wait too, I used to get the WoW games on day 1, but Cataclysm was like going over a cliff in slow motion - the end result is known to me, and I was wishing it was a couple years ago or more
    Last edited by Karteli; 2011-10-23 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    <snip>
    As to buying MoP, yup I'm gonna wait too, I used to get the WoW games on day 1, but Cataclysm was like going over a cliff in slow motion - the end result is known to me, and I was wishing it was a couple years ago or more
    For me, this video sums up how I felt when I purchased Cataclysm from Blizzard:

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    For me, this video sums up how I felt when I purchased Cataclysm from Blizzard:

Great clip from a great movie! lol

Trust is slowly gained and quickly destroyed.

Is Robin Hood Blizzard and the punching ruffian Activision?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry. Most anti-MoP people are people that see's themselves "to cool" to play in a game with pandas. "i want to play a gaem with skeletons, blood and fire, not some freakin pandas." Or in this forum, include GW2/SWTOR fans...