Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Annual pass - D3 for free

Hey everyone,

I've been a WoW subscriber for over 6 years, nearing 7 I think. I was planning to stop WoW with D3's release but when I saw the annual pass thing I was instantly hyped and planned to do it.

However, each time I want to subscribe for it I get this pop-up saying:

No Eligible Accounts Available
    You do not have an eligible World of Warcraft account on this Battle.net account to sign up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass. If you already signed up, you are seeing this page because you have no additional eligible World of Warcraft accounts to sign up with.

For more information on the World of Warcraft Annual Pass, visit the promotion FAQ.
    Yet I still play WoW actively. Anyone has a clue as to why this is?

Where do you live? I think there's restrictions based on location.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abrasion View Post
    Where do you live? I think there's restrictions based on location.
    Netherlands, it says in the FAQ it's viable for Europe. Didn't think they would block it here...

Not sure then. How old are you? If you're not old enough to sign a contract it may block you as well.

Deleted
    Not sure then. How old are you? If you're not old enough to sign a contract it may block you as well.
    Just turned 21, so can't be that either..

You convicted of some heinous crime? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Just open a ticket, and they will fix it for you. :3

Deleted
    You convicted of some heinous crime? lol
    Oh yeah, I killed Mankrik´s Wife. But no one found out so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Just open a ticket, and they will fix it for you. :3
    Will try that, thank you.

Deleted
    Did you ever have a credit card or debit card (pinpas/iDeal) connected to your account?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonslayrz View Post
    Did you ever have a credit card or debit card (pinpas/iDeal) connected to your account?
    Only credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by Aefi View Post
    You do not have an eligible World of Warcraft account on this Battle.net account to sign up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass.
    Same happened to me;

I made a ticket and the answer i was given is:

"I'm very sorry but I am afraid this offer is not available to you as a resident of Serbia. If you check the FAQ, the countries and territories that are allowed to participate are:

The United States of America, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, or Singapore"

Made me lol, well played Blizzard. I used a Serbian Credit Card for WoW subscription for more than a year.. but nah it doesn't count... imbeciles.

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post
    Same happened to me;

"I'm very sorry but I am afraid this offer is not available to you as a resident of Serbia. If you check the FAQ, the countries and territories that are allowed to participate are:

The United States of America, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, or Singapore"

Made me lol, well played Blizzard. I used a Serbian Credit Card for WoW subscription for more than a year.. but nah it doesn't count... imbeciles.
    Buy and sent them map of Europe
    Every time you say "I don't believe in fearies" one of them dies...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post
    Same happened to me;

You have to be kidding me? If they think the Netherlands are not part of Europe then... Then... I'm going to cry out.

Serbia and Netherlands not part of Europe, this can't be anything but a lame joke right?

Deleted
    hmm makes me wonder if i'm eligible then, i'm from slovenia, which is even a member of the eu... im gonna rage hard if they want to tell me we are not eligible for not being part of europe O.o

Grunt
    15+ Year Old Account
    that would suck is that was the case

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Imbeciles for most likely following your country's laws? Using a credit card on a monthly bill is a bit different then signing an international contract to obtain a free game. Same idea when blizzard was having that contest (forget what it was for, something to do with gm's), winners in the US got the prize no questions asked but in Canada, we had to answer a "skill testing question" because thats what Canadian law requires for any form of gambling not endorsed by the government (including free give-a-ways).
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

You have to be kidding me? If they think the Netherlands are not part of Europe then... Then... I'm going to cry out.

Serbia and Netherlands not part of Europe, this can't be anything but a lame joke right?
    I'm from the Netherlands too, it's certainly possible. Can't wait till I get the mount
    What happens if you try to use direct debit?

Deleted
    Ye that sucks I've been a subscriber from 2006 and now I can't get the annual pass just because I live in Croatia.... :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I'm from the Netherlands too, it's certainly possible. Can't wait till I get the mount
    What happens if you try to use direct debit?
    Don't know, can't try it since I'm a student with not a lot of money, credit card works, but don't have any money on my debit card atm.
    Even though, I've heard about more people having problems here in the Netherlands.

Nevertheless, not answering my ticket after 4 days isn't really great support...

Deleted
    Don't know, can't try it since I'm a student with not a lot of money, credit card works, but don't have any money on my debit card atm.
    Even though, I've heard about more people having problems here in the Netherlands.

Nevertheless, not answering my ticket after 4 days isn't really great support...
    Did you contact the account services? Maybe you should try it out with another explorer (from what i heard, it sometimes helps somehow...).

The normal way would be to call the billing services (by phone). I'm from germany and didn't have a problem, was pretty instantly working. And all EU accounts are pretty much the same since i can start a character on every european server.