Mists of Pandaria: Thoughts?

So I was looking over all the stuff for MoP and thought it was all pretty good. I would say I was shocked at how much negative feedback it got but I'm not. So I wanna see people's (constructive) opinions on the stuff coming out.

I'll list the stuff and my opinion and encourage everyone to do the same

Pandaren (New playable race), to me seems pretty cool. I mean most expansions seems to either add a race or a new class. MoP added both and the Pandaren look really cool. All the idiotic Kung-Fu banter aside just because they're pandas doesn't make them childish. I am interested to see the history blizzard develops for them.

Monk is the new class. Personally I would have liked to see Demon Hunter but hey this class looks pretty sweet with it's dark/light chi "combo point" esc system. Surprisingly I haven't seen anything negative about it.

Companion Pet battles also look pretty cool. I've always been a fan of pokemon (most of my childhood cartoon watching involved this show). And I think it's a good idea to put something into this game that allows for a quick pickup. More things to do besides PvP, Raid, And farm is always a plus in my opinion.

New Zones so far look amazing. Though not much has been released knowing that we won't be able to fly to me is a plus. It takes away the breakneck "must level or die" mentality and gives the player a reason to stop and look at their surroundings.

New enemies are all pretty well put together (save maybe the crack bunnies). One thing to be said is atleast blizzard came up with new ideas rather than rehashing old models and such.

New Talent system looks interested thought I'm not sold. Perhaps putting a talent point every 5 to 10 levels would make it feel a little more...awesome? All in all I do like the idea as none of the talents I've seen look like dead giveaways thus putting more encouragement behind the "choose your playstyle" rather than "play to this format".

These are the biggest ones but if you have one you'd like to share by all means do so. Please be constructive even if it's a negative opinion and please try not to reduce this thread into a flame war.

Nice post. I'm tired of people bashing MoP and WoW in general. I'm really excited for the monk class, I've been wanting a monk and bard class since vanilla. Not only am I happy about them making the class, but I'm happy to see that they seem to be doing it the right way. The chi system looks cool, and monks will be able to tank/heal/dps, which they should be able to do. I'm not totally sold on the Pandaren but it's not a big deal to me. Companion pet battles seem kinda weird to me, and I really wonder what types of rewards (if any) you'll be able to get from it. The new talent system seems great, IF they do it right, and that's gonna be really fucking hard to do.

The story has never been deep. X is bad kill him/her isn't new or exciting or origional. The last epic fight story wise was Illidan. Since then it's Them throwing someone on a plate to kill in 3 patches.

Pandas are a part of the lore. If you think it looks like there's no story you'd be correct. It's just a fucking announcement. There isn't a story there yet. They're bringing the game back to horde vs alliance which is really the greatest aspect of the game and the only aspect of it worth fleshing out.