Poll: What yoon will you level first in MoP?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Strictly my main for my main raid.
    Then I'll gear up my main as much as possible. Farm reputation, level professions etc.
    Then goes 2 month of hardcore, 7/7 progression raiding.

Then I'll level my main alt for my main alt raid and farm gear for him.

Then I'll do achievements for my main.

When everything is cleared and put on farm on heroic mode, I'll level my first pandaren monk.

Deleted
    probably level my dwarf DK first, then lvl a dwarf monk.

i'm going to level my main first which is shammy tempted to switch him to panda bear.
    I'm Clara the impossible girl, and I was born to save the Doctor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... I'll probably level my warrior to the level cap first since it's only 5 levels, and leveling him to the level cap first has been a tradition through every expansion pack. That being said, I will also be giving the lion's share of my attention to a Pandaren Monk with the intention of making her my new main as a healer with DPS offspec.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Level my main first (my hunter) then once they pandaren starting zone has calmed down a bit probably level a monk

I've already got my full agi heirlooms and the name "Teddiursa" reserved for my Pandaren Monk, the first class I plan to level to 90.

Interesting, looks like creating a non-pandaren monk will give the less starting-area madness
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably my new main I plan on having.
    (My Death Knight).

My Main Hunter who has Realmfirst Hunter 85 feat... i wanna get Realmfirst Hunter 90 again, but tempted to try Realmfirst with my DK cause hunter lvl rush was a nightmare ...

By then I should be busy leveling toons in GW2

I don't actually know yet. I have had my druid as main since I started playing in tbc, but then I started playing my death knight and hunter and really enjoying it, not really playing the druid anymore. I will probably level my death knight first tho, still have a lot of time to decide

Deleted
    Monk class is cool addition imho.
    Panda(ren) are oki. There has to be Pandarens in the mysts of pandaria.

I still don't have a dk, a worgen, a goblin at top level.
    Got my 3 shield holders, i will level all 3 of them and try out the leveling zones AFTER im done with that while playing a panda monk, having fun on how come 90% of pandas are monks around me!

I'm gonna level a Monk (Draenei, Human or Blood Elf) and level my main Ally-Horde chars to see the different faction experiences and reach max level.

I'll give a slightly bigger priority to the high level chars though.

Will be leveling a Monk...

In Diablo 3

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.