Poll: How Much Do You Weigh (in pounds)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I weigh 165 lbs and prefer the Horde because of the races and my friends played horde when i started in WoW.

Maybe if my friends didn't played i would be an ally now ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    Unless you're under 5 feet tall.
    lol if hes under 5 feet i doubt he can take on anyone who weighs TWICE his size, 1.5x his size ya i can see that, but not twice

he would have to have VERY good experience taking on that kind of mass.. i know.. i played hockey

when i was 17 for no reason i was placed in a u16 A travel team. alot of the teams i played had a bunch of small kids, it was VERY easy to take them out, because well. not to type out a physics formula but when they went down they did not get back up

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareG9 View Post
    IM 16, MALE AND I WEIGH 95lbs. I love my metabolism cause it's so easy to gain muscle, I got a 4pack that's hard and can take punches.
    So you weigh 43 kg and think you can take a punch? You weigh less than half my weight which is 198 lbs/90kg, I'm not even training that regularly but I can assure you, I've got far more strength than someone who weighs 43 kg. You probably can't even lift your own weight properly nor would you be able to take a punch from me without curling up in fetal position. Males who are below 65 kg~/143 lbs and are over 15 years old are pathetic. Sad excuses for men, you're as weak as a girl when you weigh that little. If I can lift someone that weighs like me and slam them into the ground, what do you think would happen if I were to fight someone who weighs as little as you?
    Last edited by Anuna; 2011-10-24 at 10:57 AM.

114lbs, 5'7'' and a proud member of the Horde.

Deleted
    IM 16, MALE AND I WEIGH 95lbs. I love my metabolism cause it's so easy to gain muscle, I got a 4pack that's hard and can take punches.
    Take punches from who? 95lbs is dangerously underweight, you will inhibit future growth and development.

110 Kgs here, pretty fit (can pass my Infantry combat fitness test), 5ft 10 tall, used to play horde before i quit.
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2011-10-24 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    eh no idea how much i wiegh, not much im pretty small i guess, 19 years old and i prefer Horde. but i play both factions.

Deleted
    uh oh

you weigh less than me and i weigh 99 lbs and i am like 5'1" and female.

99 lbs and prefered horde when i played

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    lol if hes under 5 feet i doubt he can take on anyone who weighs TWICE his size, 1.5x his size ya i can see that, but not twice

he would have to have VERY good experience taking on that kind of mass.. i know.. i played hockey

when i was 17 for no reason i was placed in a u16 A travel team. alot of the teams i played had a bunch of small kids, it was VERY easy to take them out, because well. not to type out a physics formula but when they went down they did not get back up
    Lol

Anyway, maybe he's European and didn't quite do the conversion properly? Cause I was 40kg's (~95lbs) last when i was like... 10?

Deleted
    74 kg - 163.1420740168094 lbs from what I saw... so yes, guess that's my weight. Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    What's with the poll ending with 180 pounds? That's basically excluding any grown-up male.

Anyway, 6"4, 215 pounds, Goblin Warrior here.
    The max poll options you can have is 10, if it were more I would've ideally gone up to 300
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol

Anyway, maybe he's European and didn't quite do the conversion properly? Cause I was 40kg's (~95lbs) last when i was like... 10?
    Maybe he though it was in kg even though he wrote it in lbs. Seriously though if he was 16 at 95lb. He should be worried.

300lbs, 9% body fat, and Alliance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goodwrench View Post
    300lbs, 9% body fat, and Alliance
    I take it you will be entering Mr. Olympia this year?

The poll is not correct since most people won't bother to do the conversion and just won't vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde. 120lbs 5' 9". Been trying to gain a bit more for 10 years with no success.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

10+ Year Old Account
    6' 215lbs Horde

Deleted
    I don't know what's more stupid, the topic or the people that takes it seriously.

College assignment with topic like this? You are kidding, right? The sample will be way too small (and I'd bet it will be very biased too) to draw any kind of conclusions whatsoever, so really, what the fck?
    But whatever, ~5'10 and 160, alliance.

6' 155 lbs (184cm 70kg), alliance
    Im the same as him...

Female, 18 years old, 5'7'', 115 lbs.
    I don't play WoW anymore but when I did I played Horde exclusively. =)