Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Good! No self-respecting warlock would want to be a panda anyway!

Deleted
    just let warlocks be Draenei and ill be happy is pie.

Deleted
    Pandaren ? Warlock ? Pick only one.

Panda warlocks are Panda's who joined AA, and are now angry, irritable and sober .

Lore satisfied?
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2011-10-27 at 11:22 PM.

I'm okay with not being able to be a panda...wouldn't be right some tranquil, chi, peaceful panda suddenly engulfs his target with an immolate or demonish shadow damage. He'd be shunned, just like a draenai or tauren would be if they did it.

Quote Originally Posted by rijn dael View Post
    Panda warlocks are Panda's who joined AAA, and are now angry, irritable and sober .

Lore satisfied?
    Don't you mean AA? AAA is the Car Service. =o
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    This is good, be a man about it.
    Have a cigar in your mouth and a shot of brandy in your hand and tell her to get out of the guild and get into a kitchen.
    Mists of Pandaria Beta Club ~World of Warcraft Annual Pass.

Deleted
    Good. They've a race built around balance and avoiding the generation of Sha - the last thing they want is to be meddling with daemons, they've never had a chance to learn the arts either as best I know.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragon4275 View Post
    Don't you mean AA?
    I have absolutely no idea what you mean :-)))

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    My point is merely on the perception of the patch rather than trying to find who actually invented the concept of fighting pandas first.
    Someone at blizzard drew some pandas in 2002. Awesome. Stuff has happened since.

I am not saying blizzard is making a kung fu panda game and totally ripping off the movie; the point i am trying to make is that there have been no effort at all to revive this race in our minds since 2002. They could have done some 'teasing' in Vanilla/BC since they wanted to add this in BC/WoTlk, but they didn't. They said nothing. And nowadays, i am sorry, but when you think of martial arts asian pandas, well its not blizard's 2002 drawings that spring to mind to most people. Especially to the casuals this xpac is aimed for.

I would have liked something more dark and sinister. I play this game to fight dragons and weird creatures in crumbling castles, or fighting elementals in wastelands in which giant worms come out of the ground to eat your head off. I am really not that interested in places like Goldshire and saving lambs from a Giant boar.

Ofc this is personal opinion, and some people love fluffy things & running in a prairie picking up flowers to get valor points. Totally subjective.
    The Warcraft pencil & paper RPG says hello.

As for Pandaren not being able to be warlocks, I think it makes sense. Doesn't make any more sense than Draenei being warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Crisiszone View Post
    It's a depressing moment.

Oh, it get's worse after you've seen their casting animations too.

Flapping cape and tabard...*sigh
    time to level a Pandaren Mage.
    Whoe, slow down thar captain, ALL races are supposed to be getting an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpond View Post
    just let warlocks be Draenei and ill be happy is pie.
    Draenei warlocks are known as the Eredar ie. Kil'jaeden's and Archimonde's race. That would complicate some things.

Quote Originally Posted by helheim View Post
    ^ this. screw pandas. i don't want a pixar character summoning demons and raining down fire and doom. i would have to delete my warlock if i ever had to witness such nonsense.
    Thanks for confusing Dreamworks with Pixar. T____T It's a big deal! O:<

---------- Post added 2011-10-28 at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rijn dael View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what you mean :-)))
    http://www.google.com/search?gcx=w&s...&ie=UTF-8&q=AA

In case yer serious...?

---------- Post added 2011-10-28 at 11:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    My point is merely on the perception of the patch rather than trying to find who actually invented the concept of fighting pandas first.
    Someone at blizzard drew some pandas in 2002. Awesome. Stuff has happened since.

I am not saying blizzard is making a kung fu panda game and totally ripping off the movie; the point i am trying to make is that there have been no effort at all to revive this race in our minds since 2002. They could have done some 'teasing' in Vanilla/BC since they wanted to add this in BC/WoTlk, but they didn't. They said nothing. And nowadays, i am sorry, but when you think of martial arts asian pandas, well its not blizard's 2002 drawings that spring to mind to most people. Especially to the casuals this xpac is aimed for.

I would have liked something more dark and sinister. I play this game to fight dragons and weird creatures in crumbling castles, or fighting elementals in wastelands in which giant worms come out of the ground to eat your head off. I am really not that interested in places like Goldshire and saving lambs from a Giant boar.

Ofc this is personal opinion, and some people love fluffy things & running in a prairie picking up flowers to get valor points. Totally subjective.
    MoP is aimed for everyone. Why are you shocked the goldshire senario is about saving children and killing Kobolds? Its a starter area. Obviously the enemies will be rather tame and the objectives won't be epic. You do know you have to literally go to the location to queue. Its probably the 1st scenario the Alliance can do!

Deleted
    TBH they didnt even have to add new race > pandas just new hero class: panda monk...but anywa..

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think with the image they presented for Pandaren that Pandaren warlocks fit. Besides they were nice and secluded when the Burning Legion invaded and we went to Outland and learned about Fel magic and demon minions, so no lore for it either in that sense.

With new character models I do hope we also get the awesome new animations though, would be a real shame to miss out on them for too long

Huh...um...How is that a bad thing, cute and cuddly do not = Warlocks. Have you played a Warlock...I mean like for more then 5 minutes. Hello Kitty Island Adventure is always an option if you want that though.

Lol, be nice. Everyone have their wishes.

But I want to bring PanDEMONium.

oh comon, where have you seen an evil, demonic..... panda?

P.S talking about pandas... it worms my heart that i know ill be able to fry down some pandas, muwahaha /evil_laugh
    BETA CLUB

10+ Year Old Account
    To those saying that having Pandaren Warlocks would destroy the warlock's image as an evil demonic caster... Wilfred Fizzlebang.

Btw, I just looked at the Warlock Tier Visual Retrospective, and pictured what each of those sets would look like on a Pandaren.

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    As a paladin, having not been able to play the last three new races, I think warlocks and druids will need to suck it up.
    WTH are you talking about? Goblins/Blood elves/Draenei could all be paladins right from the get-go, the only "new" race that cant is worgens.