Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    I couldn't see anything in the trailers or gameplay previews that looked like something I haven't already done to death in other games. The main selling point from what I can tell from Bioware's repeated spiel on it, is that it is a fully story based MMO, with group dialogue and voice acting throughout. That's nice, but if I want to play a game with features that are easily found (and better implemented) in single player games, I'll play single player games.

I'd much rather play for example Skyrim, than SWTOR.
    It's funny you say that, you might just aswell go and play Oblivion.

Too many loading screens.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    I couldn't see anything in the trailers or gameplay previews that looked like something I haven't already done to death in other games. The main selling point from what I can tell from Bioware's repeated spiel on it, is that it is a fully story based MMO, with group dialogue and voice acting throughout. That's nice, but if I want to play a game with features that are easily found (and better implemented) in single player games, I'll play single player games.

I'd much rather play for example Skyrim, than SWTOR.
    yeah if that is your stance on MMO's I do not see why you play any. All of them have features ect. that are used to death or better done in single player games.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Call me close minded, I probably am for this, but I don't like the Star Wars universe, not a space fantasy fan, so I will never try the game. :/
    Then why did you feel the need to come all the way to the SWTOR sub forum just to say this then? It's rather pointless and I've seen a few posts similar to yours since this topics creation. These kinda posts add nothing to the conversation going on right now, they're not constructive in the least. Honestly these kinds of post/opinions are superficial garbage.

If you could change/remove something from SWToR what would it be?
    This is what the topic is supposed to be about and your post and posts like yours don't address any of these things.

10+ Year Old Account
    And with that, this thread is done. We've heard many of the concerns of the fans and weary alike, and it's obviously past the timeframe for constructive criticism.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net