Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyguyy View Post
    Unless this was hotfixed, I know for a fact this is what our guild did with one member who had trouble with the tornadoes. He went and ran into the flames near where Alysrazor comes out of the mountain, and then we Battle Rez'd him for the Burn phase. He definately got the achievment...

(and I didnt because I took a cleave trying to run around for the backstab... lol)
    Must have been fixed because we have the GM stating so, and we've tried it twice now, no luck. You can no longer use this strat. According to the GM they did this because of people who cheated the Volcano achievement in OS (dont get hit by the raining meteors so die at the start), and people who managed to do the same on alys. You can no longer use this strat to get people the achiev if they die during the fight.

---------- Post added 2011-10-25 at 10:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shamgar View Post
    Try this on 25 man. We had to wipe i 9 times before people got their shit together and didnt get hit by tornadoes :P
    I can imagine 25 man toranado's being a pain in the ass to do for this achievement rofl.

---------- Post added 2011-10-25 at 10:06 AM ----------

You know We never Battle Rez'd the people that died for the acheivement...your last comment in brackets just got me thinking about that. Although then the GM's response to us kinda doesnt make sense then, maybe both are true...need to be alive for it now when she dies as well as no death during the encounter (goes without saying for the previous one)?
    Last edited by Divr; 2011-10-25 at 04:06 PM.
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein