Thread: Shannox 10m Hc

Deleted

Shannox 10m Hc

Hi with my guild we decide to start do HC bosses on fireland with next reset and obviusly start with shannox. i know that atm with nerfs he is fucking easy and q tankable ect ect.... i just wonna ask on how many stacks of FF we should trap rageface...

Before it one shots you I guess

Deleted
    When we killed it for the first time, we tried alternating traps between Rageface and Riplimb. See if that works for you.
    Listen to the healers basically, they'll tell you when it's hard to heal someone.
    Last edited by mmocafb5b5dbb3; 2011-10-25 at 11:34 AM.

it best to trap him every time you can he gets the debuff and what omirr said might help biggest thing is makeing shure that when he is traped that people GTF away from him so he doesnt keep his stacks and its a breeze once you can controll that good luck

We usually aim for around 10 or so, though anymore he doesn't start hurting til around, oh, 30ish. Shannox seems to throw out tons of crystal traps now too so it shouldn't be too much of an issue to just hit as many as possible.

we try and do it as often as possible after the first few traps. cus then you wont run out of traps as you might in the start.
    trapping is as often as possible is good once you have enough to trap both, because then you wont have to worry about people dying to his dmg, and people will have less chance to step on them too
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    ok ty all folks