8 17.39%
  • Staying home: Sleep off the weekend

11 23.91%
  • Staying home: Treat it as a Monday Night

17 36.96%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Halloween 2011

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.

Halloween 2011

So Halloween is my favorite holiday by far. I love going to clubs, parties, getting dressed up, and even going to a religious ceremony.

So I put this question out there.

What are you doing this year?
    Staying home?
    Trick or Treating?
    Costume Party?
    Going to a club?

What are you wearing this year?

Also if you have a picture of your costume post it. Lets have so fun with this.

Me I went as Capt Jaquelin Harkness at a local singles costume party earlier this month, I will most likely do clubs each day of the weekend.

Das Bunker Friday, Bar Sinister Saturday, something Goth/Industrial Sunday, and stay home Monday and pass out 3 Musketeers to the kids in my Building.

---------- Post added 2011-10-24 at 11:20 PM ----------

To see the party I did so far.

goto http://www.meetup.com/SoulGeek-Geek-...lbumId=3772932

Deleted
    Since the 31st is not only halloween but also my birthday, my plans are exactly the same as every year.

I'll stay at home, reading a book or something like that.

Staying at home

not exactly sure which one though

10+ Year Old Account
    Halloween day is a Monday so I'll probly just stay at home playing video games. This weekend however I hope to party my ass off until I fall flat on my face where I shall remain for a good 10 hours or so. I have to leave my college town and go to my parent's house to watch their dog while they are gone, so perhaps I'll throw a party there. No matter what happens, as long as I'm not forever alone I'll be happy.

I have to go to school for for my Bio lab examination.
    Then look over shit for Cal II test the next day.

What I wish, well 1st thing friends to do stuff with, 2nd I'd dress up as Slenderman or maybe Valtiel(my ava), and get fucking wasted at someone's house party. Oh well not going to happen lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Halloween being a Monday night, I'll probably just stay in and not do anything.
    Trick or Treating doesn't seem to be done much in The Netherlands, so doubt we'll have any kids round, but I'll stock up on some sweets just in case (worse comes to worst I'll just have to eat it myself, oh the humanity).

Also the pub that I usually go to for their Halloween bash is closed, only other place I know that is doing anything for Halloween is holding it on Monday night... Which is a no-go as it's in a different city to where I live, trains stop earlier during the week and I have to be up for work Tuesday morning
    Arse.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Because I am incredibly boring, I'll likely just be spending the night at home...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I've never once celebrated Halloween. As a kid I used to get a costume, but that's it. I probably won't even notice. =P
    That comes at surprise honestly, I thought that you would have been one of the kids that lost his mind for Halloween.

Maybe If halloween wasn't on a school night... Then I would be out and about roaming the dark streets. :|

Deleted
    Halloween isn't celebrated out there , so I'll stay home ^_^

Going to a costume party at school! Gonna dress up as the SCRUM-table; To do, In Progress and Done. (inb4 flaming for geekyness.)
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Halloween is pretty much forbidden in my country.. it's viewed as "OMG DEMON'S AND SATAN'S WAY TO EAT YOUR SOUL!!". You wouldn't like to see how people (especially those of elder age) react to kids dressed in ghost/skeleton/scary outfits and best treat you could get is your ass kicked..
    What is more most of those "negative" people don't even know that Halloween is 31st October. They think it's 1st November - the Day of the Dead which is the saddest day in the whole year..you're supposed to be moaning, crying on the cemetery and if you're having any fun - then it's satan trying to devour your soul and you're insulting the dead.. I hate it :?
    so yeah, I'll just stay home with my girlfriend, eat some tasty chocolates, and have some fun in private

10+ Year Old Account
    going to my homie's pad and pass out candy while i get buzzed and eat some grub, too.

Well, Im at a party on the 28th, not a Halloween party, just happens that someones parents are out of town so...yeah. Not an actual Halloween party, and on halloween itself Im not doing much, but meh.

Also trick or treating is done around here, but kids tend not to come up my road for fear of being stabbed and left on the roof. Yay for saxton road!
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Gonna get drunk while watching trash movies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Haha, really, why's that?

Halloween isn't really popular in Sweden, atleast not where I live.
    Just the whole "Smile!" thing and the general aura of happiness lol. Seems like you would go ballistic for candy/general fun times. But yeah I didn't take Sweden into account..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Having a Halloween party on Sunday night, either Edward Scissorhands or the Mad Hatter. Monday night I'm not sure if I'll go out for some candy unless some of my friends want to, so I might stay home and watch a movie or something. I'll probably be Willy Wonka for that though. Might post pictures later, won't be good quality though (on my phone and don't use facebook for the ones that people put of me on there).