Poll: Pandas?

Deleted

Pandaren lovers/haters by gender

Because it was asked for in the age topic: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-haters-by-age

Female here, and I love the pandaren.

The vast majority of my largely male guild loves Pandaren, as do I.

This is the Internet, no female being comes here... it's dark and scary.

Also, <3 Pandaren.

Female, and a helluva lot more interested in monks than in pandaren.

15+ Year Old Account
    What if I was born a make but changed to female but somehow I still feel like I'm a mail?

mail and I love em btw
    Last edited by Deleo; 2011-10-23 at 09:24 AM.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    What if I was born a make but changed to female but somehow I still feel like I'm a mail?
    "Other" :P <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm male and mostly indifferent.

Deleted
    I'm a male and I chose other, let me explain; I have nothing against pandareans, I love them in wow lore, but I hate the expansion because of three main factors:

>The approach they made to the pandareans, they seem way too childish and not serious at all. The game is already 12+ but there is no need to choose an art style that more resembles kung fu panda, which is targeted at 3+ audiences. btw, praying mantis npcs, wtf? The monk class they created doesn't seem to fit into wow either.
    >They destroyed the talent system. Everything that made us unique has now been dumbed down by about 90%. I know it's still in work but the talent systems they displayed, absolutely horrible. For tanks they put three tanking utilities on one level, and you have to choose only one. What If i want them all or none of them as a dps?
    >The content : more recycled dungeons, fighting some pointless battles against the pandarean foes, how did we go from fighting the all mighty deathwing to fighting some panda enemies? They could of at least put some proper story behind it like Azshara is invading panda land?
    Last edited by mmoc78b8a0cf3b; 2011-10-23 at 09:29 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can either be male or female.

You can like, dislike or be indifferent towards Pandas.

Now What is the other option ?

Also you might want to add that you are asking about in game pandas. You have no idea how many people are going to ask that
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Deleted
    Also you might want to add that you are asking about in game pandas. You have no idea how many people are going to ask that
    I don't really care about those people, they're just trying to be funny. It's obvious the poll is about pandaren.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can either be male or female.

You can like, dislike or be indifferent towards Pandas.

Now What is the other option ?

In the WoW general forums it's pretty clear what he means. Maybe in the OT forums you'd have a point.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

So...
    45% of the community actually hates or is indifferent to pandarens.
    Not so good result actually.

15+ Year Old Account

mail and I love em btw
    Mail is what the Postman delivers, Male is the gender you seem to be referring too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    So...
    45% of the community actually hates or is indifferent to pandarens.
    Not so good result actually.
    This is MMO-champion, one of the few fan-sites where fans are actually in the minority.

Male, indifferent. I'll be trying the pandaren starting zone, that's about it. I do like the pandaren, but already set on my monk being an orc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    The vast majority of my largely male guild loves Pandaren, as do I.
    I like your sig