Deleted

New forum filter error

So, I just noticed the new forum filter. At first, I was super excited, because it seemed so awesome. But, for some reason, when i click "accept", nothing happens

Try refreshing your cache, Ctrl + F5 on Firefox/IE, Shift + F5 on Chrome

Deleted
    Thanks, that solved it. I didn't figured, it could be something as obvious as that Feel free to delete the thread now.

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesn't seem to be filtering anything for me..... I have SWTOR and Minecraft selected only, yet it still shows everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    same here i like the old drop down menu i cleared cache restarted FF and still the same
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Which Browsers do you two use?
    It might be the filter not interacting with that one. Especially if it's Chrome, mmo-c seems to hate that one rather much. ;>
    Firefox for me
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    FF for me.

I seem to be having problems too. At first I couldn't click accept, did what Bou said in his reply and it worked. It doesn't seem to be filtering posts all the time though. They'll be filtered, then I refresh the page and it won't be filtered anymore, but then I can refresh it again and it'll be filtered again. It just sorta filters when it feels like it I guess. Most of the time things aren't being filtered though.

Something else I just noticed also...I was at the homepage, forums were being filtered and I went to a link. I hit the back button to get back to the homepage, and forums aren't being filtered anymore.

with chrome btw

It makes me sad, all the threads are about pandas.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2011-10-25 at 08:33 PM.

It saves my choices completely fine on FF (7.0.1).

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a small bug that causes the filtering to occasionally be incomplete; the devs are in the process of fixing it now.

Lawl, so I was just double checking that everything I didn't want to see was unchecked and somehow the MoP forum was the only one that stayed checked. Explains all the damn panda threads...