Dmc:v , nf or vplc?

yesterday i picked up VPLC so my question is:
    should i use VPLC and NF even though i lose my extra VT tick?
    should i use DMC:V and VPLC and keep the 2600 haste but lose int and the mastery stack dropping NF?
    btw we dont run with a lock in raid so no DI :
    Altoid - Quel'thalas - Us
    there's my armory so i hope i could get some help =]

10+ Year Old Account
    (Just a recommendation, you should probably mention the full name of the items at least once in the beginning so people know for certain what you mean right away. Aslo the threat title at a glance looked like you kinda just rolled your hand over the keyboard. You'll get more responses from a clear and concise title and post.)

Quote Originally Posted by altoid View Post
    should i use DMC:V and VPLC and keep the 2600 haste but lose int and the mastery stack dropping NF?
    This option. G'luck.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles

Quote Originally Posted by Archangelion View Post
    (Just a recommendation, you should probably mention the full name of the items at least once in the beginning so people know for certain what you mean right away. Aslo the threat title at a glance looked like you kinda just rolled your hand over the keyboard. You'll get more responses from a clear and concise title and post.)
    I'm pretty sure anyone who knows anything about high end shadow priests know what DMC:V, NF and VPLC is

OP: It's very hard to decide when it comes to trinkets as they are good in different situations. Generally you want to use VPLC and NF as your trinkets but it have been debated that DMC:V and VPLC is better when you can reach your seccond VT tic.
    I would go golbin and use NF+VPLC and be golden <3

And here is an armory link:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ltoid/advanced

DMC:V and VPLC. Might aswell vendor NF, since both HC TM and DMC:V are both overall stronger trinkets (procs have waaaay more dps potential than static stats). Obviously swap DMC:V with HC NF when you get that
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory