Guild level increase in MOP?

I am surprised this was not asked, but anyone know if guild levels will be increased? I personally am a supporter of it. just 5-10 levels I mean nothing major

Deleted
    As there are now services to transfer guilds, I'd expect a rise in cap with some new crazy rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingolicious View Post
    As there are now services to transfer guilds, I'd expect a rise in cap with some new crazy rewards.
    It would be interesting to see them add more xp boosts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klasis View Post
    It would be interesting to see them add more xp boosts.
    More of an xp boost?!!! You can already get 50% more with full BOAs + guild perk. I think thats much more then enough. Any more of an xp boost/less xp to (??-?? level) they should give people free 85's.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

10+ Year Old Account
    I was actually surprised this was never discussed at any of the panels or asked in the Q&A. I assume it will be raised at least a few levels, but Blizzard never explicitly stated as much.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Graph View Post
    More of an xp boost?!!! You can already get 50% more with full BOAs + guild perk. I think thats much more then enough. Any more of an xp boost/less xp to (??-?? level) they should give people free 85's.
    As we get to level 100 though. THe level 80 boas wont work for us soooo... Idk who knows.

---------- Post added 2011-10-25 at 05:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I was actually surprised this was never discussed at any of the panels or asked in the Q&A. I assume it will be raised at least a few levels, but Blizzard never explicitly stated as much.
    Yeah I am hoping that the cap is lifted though. IT was fun to level guilds up.

Quote Originally Posted by Graph View Post
    Seriously. I've resorted on only using BOA weapons on alts. I want to see all the new content in all the zones while at the level it was designed for, and that's kind of hard when you get 1/3 of the way through the zone and you out level it already. Once I hit Outland tho... full BOA's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekerdud View Post
    Seriously. I've resorted on only using BOA weapons on alts. I want to see all the new content in all the zones, and that's kind of hard when you get 1/3 of the way through the zone and you out level it already. Once I hit Outland tho... full BOA's.
    I can agree with this. THat was the big problem leveling from 1-60. You do like 15 quests and you are ready for the other zone wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Klasis View Post
    As we get to level 100 though. THe level 80 boas wont work for us soooo... Idk who knows.

---------- Post added 2011-10-25 at 05:28 PM ----------

Yeah I am hoping that the cap is lifted though. IT was fun to level guilds up.
    I bet you they'll be increasing the level range of those 80 BoAs to 85 by the time MoP hits. Also, guild Lvl cap will probably be extended to 30. It would feel wrong if it stayed the same as it is now.

Deleted
    i was expecting this to come up in QandA but people insited on asking pointless questions i hope we get some new levels with cool new perks / rewards!

---------- Post added 2011-10-25 at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jekerdud View Post
    Seriously. I've resorted on only using BOA weapons on alts. I want to see all the new content in all the zones while at the level it was designed for, and that's kind of hard when you get 1/3 of the way through the zone and you out level it already. Once I hit Outland tho... full BOA's.
    heh, ive never actually used any boas other than weapons, find it really boring leveling that quick, but im an altaholic and i enjoy leveling a lot so i like to experience it all but i can understand why people use them, i just personally dont. i mean this for 1-60. outland and northrend are so incredibly boring i have to use BOAs or i would never make it through them.

They should remove the guild leveling system altogether to be honest, it's nothing but a tedious grind that makes it unfair to new guilds.
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

Quote Originally Posted by Deyadissa View Post
    They should remove the guild leveling system altogether to be honest, it's nothing but a tedious grind that makes it unfair to new guilds.
    The game is a grind, and you get guild xp for playing the game so >.>