Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 69 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my transmog. Mix of Stormwind armor + WoD stuff.

Blood Malorne

I call my set Blood Malorne. (Male Nightelf Druid)

I am using the popular red/black PvP Variant of the T4 Malorne, called the Gladiator's Refuge

But since you cant get the belt and boots to complete the set... I went hunting for a suitable belt and boots to match.
    Then I found a set of heavy 3D bulky boots that shared the same brown colour tone as the pvp armors fur/feather trims.
    The bulky Boots of the Neverending Path (rep Argent Crusade), if not some of the random world drop/quest leather boots in WoD 91-100 have the same 3D model but a different HD texture and come in a variety of brown or black tonnes.

The matching belt for the boots is a common Lich King model, found in the Titan Forged Belt of Triump (Wintergrasp - with variants in dungeon drops and Kirin Tor rep versions too if you choose)

I was previously wearing another helmet (Black Leather Hood with Face-kerchief) but the change to the Nightelf model face in 6.0 makes his lower jaw clip through it... so I went with the brown accent and chose the Quilen Hide Helm. The facekerchief is further forward on the model so the new nightelf chin doesnt poke through. Also in Lunar Ghost form the glowing mouth swirly animation is hidden by most of the face-kerchief so it looks awesome in that form if you choose.

Weapon is the Westfall Quest chain reward, going with the red and black House Wrynn Halberd.
    Last edited by Shadowisp; 2015-02-03 at 02:42 PM.

Deleted
    Weren't they gonna reintroduce the Season 1 offset items with one of the very recent patches? Sounds oddly familiar

More Druid Mog

Just a normal druid thing..trying to get better shoulders.

PVP Gear

When I wanna be blue. Because it's my favorite color and I wish all my characters had blue outfits..

Fire lands heroic + deathwing heroic

Very simple, CM gear with the very awesome scythe from Oregorger. Wish to find something else then CM but i dont know what to fit into with the scythe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Me naked.

Cover your shame; I can see your bear ass there!
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling a Druid for the first (real) time, putting some simple stuff together:

Leather is really beans to transmog if you don't want to use Tier.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post

*SNIP*

This is lovely! And thank you so much for adding a URL to the item list - I'm going to go get it on my druid ASAP! I absolutely adore simplistic, rustic sets like this!

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    Fire lands heroic + deathwing heroic
    Looks good

My average Joe xmog. I wish I could use a fishing pole.

any cool "nature" looking mogs that fits Tabard of the lightbringer? most ive found is rogue tier lookalike
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post

This is great

anyone else really love the strength 2 handed mace from the pvp honor vendor?

Been using that in a ton of my recent mogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeft View Post
    http://oi60.tinypic.com/dw5pop.jpg

Very simple, CM gear with the very awesome scythe from Oregorger. Wish to find something else then CM but i dont know what to fit into with the scythe.
    Check out some of the troll gear from ZA/ZG, like Amani Raiment (Recolor). Only bad thing is there's no helm, so you'd have to get creative or just settle with the original green version.

Torn between staying Worgen or going back to NE. I love my mog on my Worgen as it seems far too skinny on a NE, but I do miss other mogs that simply don't work on a Worgen
    Last edited by Pimz; 2015-02-17 at 04:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if I posted this already, but oh well.

I need to change her face tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    snip
    That looks great, item list please?

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    snip
    You sir are awesome, thanks!