Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 20 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

T8 green recolour with Giant Club and Apple Bent Bough for a dual-wielding wooden shortstaves weapons (Mace and offhand obviously), and Cataclysmic Gladiator's Kodohide Helm because I felt the wood-y look went better with the set than a silly little moon on my forehead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolymos View Post

T8 green recolour with Giant Club and Apple Bent Bough for a dual-wielding wooden shortstaves weapons (Mace and offhand obviously), and Cataclysmic Gladiator's Kodohide Helm because I felt the wood-y look went better with the set than a silly little moon on my forehead.
    I don't know why but it looks strange :S, the helm looks good with the shoulders but it looks strange with the chest piece :S

well here some of my sets:

These is my brother druid, i made these set for him

Quote Originally Posted by Kolymos View Post
    and Cataclysmic Gladiator's Kodohide Helm because I felt the wood-y look went better with the set than a silly little moon on my forehead.
    Indeed, that was the stupidest thing about this otherwise great set.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I don't know why but it looks strange :S, the helm looks good with the shoulders but it looks strange with the chest piece :S
    The thing with the chest is that it's part of a robe, so a tabard is the only real option for disguising it. Usually I wear a Tabard of the Lightbringer, but since it clashes with the rest of the set I simply took it off for my screenies and didn't think to put another one on.
    Last edited by Kolymos; 2012-05-09 at 05:33 AM.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=397
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=398

Maybe its only me but i like the looks of Bloodfang set (got full t2 on rogue alt)

btw soz if some1 linked this already earlier :P

Kolymos- I actually like the set, good job.

So my druid used to be a night elf and I was sore when I had to transfer. I've since embraced her as a troll now so I made a mog set to give off a heavy tribal look. I generally stay away from tier sets for all my toons but this one has to be my favorite :3 I realize it's not a perfect match but that's another reason why I like it.

Also her /dance is even sexier with the cut outs from the chest and kilt!

Finally set a transmog outfit for my Gilnean druid. Went for a simple adventurer's look, not overly plain but not overly ornate, either.

Meet Assistant Professor Greysmoke of Sentinels-US:

Personally I'm not a fan of any set that involves wearing a dress on Druid. Especially since Trolls are long and lanky, need to show off those limbs and two toed feet. So I just used my Heroic T12 set, since I liked the mask and pants anyway. Matches nicely with my tabard.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right, I personally chose to go for rogue-leather transmogs. They're much, much cooler :P. Plus skirts look horrendous on ALL druid races while mounted.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

ok, repost here :3

Using a green/blue set i got from questing in Eastern Kingdom on my druid, absolutly love it on a Worgen, just not sure about the polearm, just use that one cause i like it atm. Any other suggestions that would fit better my set?

Gonna keep the set for PvP for sure, has an awesome ''Mercenary'' vibe i love, for PvE i'll most likely be unoriginal and use T2 tough cause i absolutly love it on a Worgen.
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2012-05-14 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Using a green/blue set i got from questing in Eastern Kingdom on my druid, absolutly love it on a Worgen, just not sure about the polearm, just use that one cause i like it atm. Any other suggestions that would fit better my set?
    *pic*

Gonna keep the set for PvP for sure, has an awesome ''Mercenary'' vibe i love, for PvE i'll most likely be unoriginal and use T2 tough cause i absolutly love it on a Worgen.
    That is a great set. The Brunnhildar Harpoon is my favorite looking polearm. It has a bluish tinge to it, so I think it would look good with what you have going on. It's a white quality item, so its often overlooked, but certainly t-moggable. Any toon you have that has done the Brunnhildar questline in Storm peaks can buy it from a vendor in their village.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=43600

Boneshredder set ftw! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Meejum View Post
    That is a great set. The Brunnhildar Harpoon is my favorite looking polearm. It has a bluish tinge to it, so I think it would look good with what you have going on. It's a white quality item, so its often overlooked, but certainly t-moggable. Any toon you have that has done the Brunnhildar questline in Storm peaks can buy it from a vendor in their village.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=43600
    Thanks ! I didn't even knew this thing existed >.>.

Quote Originally Posted by Meejum View Post
    The Brunnhildar Harpoon is my favorite looking polearm. [...] Any toon you have that has done the Brunnhildar questline in Storm peaks can buy it from a vendor in their village.
    It's not BoP, and doesn't get bound from using it for mogging either (despite the UI claiming that) so you don't even have to do the questline on the character you want it on :P
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Deleted
    My Resto PvP set:

and my Boomkin set:

the staff is still a work in progress, not sure what I want to mog it to yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippynade View Post
    [...]
    and my Boomkin set:

the staff is still a work in progress, not sure what I want to mog it to yet.
    Try Shoulderguards of Assimilation from Mimiron in this set, I think it mogs better as far as colour is concerned.

About the staff, try Staff of the Plague Beast from Heigan/Naxx10. Good job otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post

Could you link the items? D: I love that set's look.

This is my latest look, for which I changed haircolor to make it work.
    I was using a set more akin to my old BC look for a while.