Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 41 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Alright switched up my xmog a bit.
    I really liked the thunderheart robe but not too keen on the bird shoulders so I swapped them out for bloodtusk shoulderpads then had to go with armbands of the bear spirit + prospector's mitts because the thunderheart gloves would obviously not fit anymore and a voodoo mask because...eh why not. Slightly more mish-mash than I usually do but I like it.

Also the belt that normally matches the thunderheart set causes graphic white lines down whatever legs you wear, that made me sad.
    Last edited by Kojo; 2013-05-20 at 02:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Alright switched up my xmog a bit.
    I really liked the thunderheart robe but not too keen on the bird shoulders so I swapped them out for bloodtusk shoulderpads then had to go with armbands of the bear spirit + prospector's mitts because the thunderheart gloves would obviously not fit anymore and a voodoo mask because...eh why not. Slightly more mish-mash than I usually do but I like it.

Also the belt that normally matches the thunderheart set causes graphic white lines down whatever legs you wear, that made me sad.
    I really like it, it looks really good on a Troll (I love troll themed sets ) but i think you should change the polearm

15+ Year Old Account
    I know there's a lot of excitement about the burning seed now being available, but please remember that posting your druid shapeshifted is not a transmog and not allowed in this thread.

Thanks.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Not enough cleavage in any leather pieces...Plate/Mail/Cloth has all the good ones =/

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    I really like it, it looks really good on a Troll (I love troll themed sets ) but i think you should change the polearm
    Yeah I'm using Jalak's staff now, I love the look of it, if my guild were capable of heroic the red version would be friggin perfect.

Guardian: Full T4 /w Earthwarden-transmogged Stormherald, Reborn, Thunder Bluff tabard, no cloak

Resto (and Guardian when I get a superior non-maul weapon): Full T6 /w Pillar of Ferocity, no tabard/cloak

Balance: Full 'blue T6' PvP set (forgot which season) /w Journey's End, no tabard/cloak

I highly doubt Blizz will ever come up with a set that screams TAUREN DRUID more than T4 and especially T6. The day I grow tired of those visuals is the day I die.

15+ Year Old Account

My Voodoo Forest Druid...

15+ Year Old Account
    A friend recently made a drawing of my druid as a cool little present

Up untill yesterday my druid was still wearing everything you see in the drawing ^^ I love that runetotem set

was going to wait till I finished coloring and shading it but some computer related issues prevented me from having the time as of late.. heres a snippet though

Very impressive, your friend has a lot of talent! I like that set, too, apart from the helmet... that looks too 'rogue-ish', IMO.

On a related note: I always found it funny that Hamuul Runetotem has the Tier 9 Set named after him, but is wearing T6 himself. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
    "Are those... the healing pants?"
    Illegal Danish!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syph View Post

Up untill yesterday my druid was still wearing everything you see in the drawing ^^ I love that runetotem set

was going to wait till I finished coloring and shading it but some computer related issues prevented me from having the time as of late.. heres a snippet though

You 2 are really talented, GOOD JOB with the image

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

That is fucking awesome looking. Can he do me next ? hahahaha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syio View Post
    My take on an Assassin's Creed transmog:

It's somewhat a pity that we cannot hold daggers like rogues, but oh well.
    Not only the transmog but whole context of this pic - if you are not artist you should be.
    My applause.

Also, that's my fav set, except for the helm. But I think it's just cuz on the cow it looks funny lol. I love the helm look on a nelf...but psh cow druids all the way lol. I also love the fact the therazane tabard actually goes with that set lol. Just cant find a good staff/polearm that goes with it :-/

10+ Year Old Account
    My Druids Dull Transmog set I Love Stormrage Set on Tauren its cool. But now Im transferring My druid on new realm in Ally Night Elf Female so I think ill change set into DS tier 13 !
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...horna/advanced
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    Not only the transmog but whole context of this pic - if you are not artist you should be.
    My applause.
    Thank you Nothing better than to get random PMs from folks who recognise the transmog in the game even in the chaos of LFR!
    And yeah, I'm an artist o_O

I've been using the same transmog since the feature was released in Cata. At the time, I remember thinking I wanted something that said Dad likes leather.

I've actually enjoyed running rogue sets: as a Guardian, I don't see it much anyway so I can go a little flashier. I'm currently running the Nightslayer recolor (black-gold) from BC heroics.

My big pet peeve is that way too many druid tier sets have dresses. I NEED PANTS DAMMIT, I'M NOT A CASTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Sivaas View Post
    I've actually enjoyed running rogue sets: as a Guardian, I don't see it much anyway so I can go a little flashier. I'm currently running the Nightslayer recolor (black-gold) from BC heroics.

My big pet peeve is that way too many druid tier sets have dresses. I NEED PANTS DAMMIT, I'M NOT A CASTER.
    Well, fortunately some tiers have that off-tier chest piece lookalike that's just the top. Pair it with the tier pants and you're dandy.