Azure Silk Vest
    Mystic's Bracelets
    Veteran's Dreadweave Stalkers
    Pants of the Naaru
    Sage's Sash
    Mystic's gloves

BEST TRANSMORG GEAR EVER!

Thank me later

*i know there are some priest gear, it's just my bookmarked list of transmorg gear, but the priest gears are easily replaceable*

Quote Originally Posted by Squirly View Post
    Cowl of the Light
    Astralaan Shoulderpads
    Azure Silk Vest
    Mystic's Bracelets
    Veteran's Dreadweave Stalkers
    Pants of the Naaru
    Sage's Sash
    Mystic's gloves

BEST TRANSMORG GEAR EVER!

Thank me later

*i know there are some priest gear, it's just my bookmarked list of transmorg gear, but the priest gears are easily replaceable*
    I am sure that as a leather user, druids cant transmog leather gear into a cloth.... So how can that be best trans gear ever?

Went for a troll witchdocter kinda feel.

http://i.imgur.com/EvIpxv7.jpg

Thank you for posting this thread!

10+ Year Old Account
    Many months later, I'm still using the Assassination Armor and bear paw on a stick.

oh, and my Tabard of the Protector to hide my shameful bits.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Justinsroy View Post
    Would love to know what pieces make up this set.

Pg 45 Red Worgen with an eyepatch. Thank you.
    Lol, haven't played the toon in a bit, but here's your item list

Warp-Raider's Eyepatch (you can get it from a quest in netherstorm)
    Titan-Forged Spaulders of Triumph (Wintergrasp Quartermaster)
    Robes of Summer Flame (Magisters Terrace, don't remember if it's heroic or not for the robes though)
    Hellreaver (Reg Hellfire Ramparts)
    Soothing Hands (quested for in the Wetlands)
    Burning Blade Devotee's Cinch (quest in Nagrand)
    Swashbuckler's Boots (just a green you'd probably have to AH for)

the one two above is awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Double-D View Post
    This is my current transmog:

and in human form it would be

As you can probably see I went a bit more rogue-ish. Not a fan of the standard nature sets

Edit: Don't mind the staff, still need to find a suitable mog for it. Believe it or not, it's quite hard =/

http://www.wowhead.com/item=37813 would fit so very well here mate.

10+ Year Old Account

I like the look of the new tier 16, with the red, but I didn't really like the 'flames' on theh elm or shoulders, so I swapped out the shoulders =) Still deciding on a weapon to use though, if anyone has any ideas of a good looking polearm or staff which would go with this please reply! Also not found a good helm/cloak, though I quite like the no cloak look but I wouldn't mind a helm if anyone has any suggestions about that too.

- - - Updated - - -

Found a weapon and (possibly) a helm, still debating...and found a possible second candidate for the shoulders XD

http://www.wowhead.com/item=28137 is the helm I'm thinking of using, not 100% sure though if I want a helm on or not, can't find a cloak so I'll for sure be going cloak-less.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=49848 - and here are the other shoulders I could possibly use

Here is the weapon I got today, and trying out a different belt (damn you enchants);

Quote Originally Posted by Brumn View Post
    Can't find anything that looks decent on a male troll...
    I'm having crazy issues finding something for mine as well. I prefer mine to have a skirt on, since I really dislike the troll feet, and the skirt somewhat hides them. But I just can't find anything that actually looks nice :S

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    I'm having crazy issues finding something for mine as well. I prefer mine to have a skirt on, since I really dislike the troll feet, and the skirt somewhat hides them. But I just can't find anything that actually looks nice :S
    The haunted Forest set I think looks insane on a male Troll =) the normal or Heroic versions if you can get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    The haunted Forest set I think looks insane on a male Troll =) the normal or Heroic versions if you can get them.
    I agree, that set looks really wicked! The problem is that no one seems to want to go back to ToT haha :P

I agree, that set looks really wicked! The problem is that no one seems to want to go back to ToT haha :P
    Could perhaps have a look in OpenRaid, there should be groups going to do the achievements most of the time =)

Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    Could perhaps have a look in OpenRaid, there should be groups going to do the achievements most of the time =)
    I used that a few times before, but lately the OR groups are extremely bad and in the end I just decided not to use it. I don't know if I'm just unlucky with them but the groups were way better before everyone and their mom knew about it

Though instead of the haunted forest, I'm trying to locate either cheap crafted gear, TBC dungeon items or anything that doesn't have anything to do with contents where I need groups to get tokens/farm gear, but that seems like a crazy task I took on myself since I haven't found anything besides some HC fireland shoulders http://www.wowhead.com/item=71456 and now I can't find anything to match those either haha.

I used that a few times before, but lately the OR groups are extremely bad and in the end I just decided not to use it. I don't know if I'm just unlucky with them but the groups were way better before everyone and their mom knew about it

Though instead of the haunted forest, I'm trying to locate either cheap crafted gear, TBC dungeon items or anything that doesn't have anything to do with contents where I need groups to get tokens/farm gear, but that seems like a crazy task I took on myself since I haven't found anything besides some HC fireland shoulders http://www.wowhead.com/item=71456 and now I can't find anything to match those either haha.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=59773#reward-from-q - are the Robes i found when I was going to use those same shoulders, the most purple robes I could find without too much clutter on them, they don't look half bad together either even if the shoulders are a little darker.

Deleted

Using either this one or the Challenge-Mode set. I'm desperatly looking for a new set tbh, but I don't know how to really "click them together" to look out for a great one. I like that eyepatch on the Worgen a lot, but would also like a more brutal or more nature-based outfit. All the sets I found so far are not cool enough tbh!

10+ Year Old Account
    I grew bored of the Challenge mode set, so I threw together something from the stuff I have available:

Armory Link

Deleted

My Resto set. Belt isn't the one I want yet, need the flex/normal one form Garrosh but other then that it's pretty much what I want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I grew bored of the Challenge mode set, so I threw together something from the stuff I have available:

Armory Link
    Can you post items used in your transmog ? I was looking for somethink simmulary for my Tauren