Thread: Druid Transmog

Quote Originally Posted by Nak View Post
    Can anyone tell me what leggings/kilt this is? To me it looks like the Kilt of Sewn Flesh from Meathook in CoS.. but these ones in the picture are little bit darker looking.
    Looks like Cosmos Vestments
    Last edited by szandos; 2014-03-03 at 12:47 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Hood, or no hood?
    So.... How many please'es and cherries on top do I have to give for you to make me a transmog for mah male troll druid? QQ

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Overused and generic but I love it.

15+ Year Old Account

Mixture of Wildheart/Season 2 stuff mostly, still looking for some alternative gloves that match in color since I'm not a big fan of this glove-model with the thick bracer portion

Hood, or no hood?
    No hood. Or try Crown of Malorne.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=29086#.

Deleted
    I'm trying to finish a set, does anyone know a good leather hood, possibly in green?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    I'm trying to finish a set, does anyone know a good leather hood, possibly in green?
    Super general request >_> light green? dark? full head cover or a bandana? Troll looking or engineer? Posting a bit about the rest of your mog will help out a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit

Download that. Will allow you to quickly and efficiently search through all leather head gear for the piece that fits your transmog.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/mogit

Download that. Will allow you to quickly and efficiently search through all leather head gear for the piece that fits your transmog.
    Shameless quote. That addon is single-handedly the best tool to create your own transmog set. And the best part is, its in-game, using your own char as mannequin.

Here is mine. I especially like the staff.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Ryuuk, really common set but still pretty cool BTW next time try to take the picture in a zone with a neutral light (in Moonglade everything looks green so is harder to see if the set actually match, etc...)

mine put it together in a few hours many options for gloves, and the chest is more of a "mail on leather /win" then a match but oh well... my apologies if these are huge

Daft Punk Forever!

Sorry, no trolls.
    Something around Timeworn Shadowtooth Shoulderpads, maybe? This is my Troll Monk, but it could work for a druid as well.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

NO TROLLS!
    Sorry, my use of quotes may have suggested I wanted you to build a set around those shoulders
    Just wanted to offer the asker a starter suggestion, imho the best transmog sets are the ones you build yourself
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2014-03-15 at 10:34 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Yes, but I reckon it's too late now since I've not kept an eye on this thread. If anyone ever wants my itemlists they can just PM me.

Not my hair, I don't actually own a Night Elf druid character. I just made the set!

Sorry, no trolls.
    B'aaaaaaw! (Q_Q)

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    tier 6 allllllll the wayyyy. Plus the naxxaramas staff that drops off grobbulus and a few other bosses in the 4 wings that shares the same wooden bird theme as the tier set.

---------- Post added 2012-02-13 at 04:56 PM ----------

by far the most original and awesome druid set to date...props for the blue colorscheme. Rarely see that as a druid but it works out perfectly. Really a nice moonlight twilight thing. Perfect for a balance druid. 10/10

Can anyone tell me what this set is comprised of?

My drurid (resto), I faction changed her from Night Elf and was dismayed that my Knightbane Carapace no longer looked the same I don't like trolls very much but I've grown pretty fond of this xmog on her.
    Have her weapon xmogged to a tankard so it looks like she doesn't have one.

No shoes ftw! Kinda betting it's a common look for trolls?

Last edited by Alyajna; 2014-03-21 at 08:52 PM.

Deleted
    ^ Looks actually a common look for taurens I've seen on draenor-eu!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've yet to get the belt to complete the set, but I'll have it soon enough. It's nothing special, really, just a quick transmog made from whatever I had lying around in my bank. I was going to go for a more traditional druidic look, with all the leaves and whatnot, but I couldn't find a robe or chest/legs combo that suited the stuff I had gathered together. Until I do, I'm going to stick with this.

Last edited by Teramelle; 2014-03-24 at 12:54 AM.

My alliance druid transmog:

i62.tinypic.com/sdjytf.jpg

(can't post images/links ;( )