Thread: Druid Transmog

Thanks for the link!

As for the weapon... I like the simplistic look of the bear paw staff. The frostscythe is a little too much for me. Plus, the bear paw fits my idea of this "Amani Dark Druid" idea that I had for my troll. Sounds lame and RP'ish, I know, but that's where the xmog came from. If you have any other weapon suggestions that would be more suited for it and fits the color theme, please let me know!

10+ Year Old Account

Probably going to use it forever. Just love it too much. Probably going to find a new 2h for it, though. But all in due time.
    Hi

Deleted
    Got multiple to choose from. And alot of weapons not showing.
    I like that the purple one is fully usable with gear. So its not just cosmetic in city, but u can go to BG with it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    What is the bear paw staff, please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
    What is the bear paw staff, please?
    http://wowhead.com/item=31186

Same model and colour

http://wowhead.com/item=31009

Really like this transmog set: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rfpls/advanced
    one of the few I always go back to

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about you guys, but Leather seems to have the most terrible looking designs in my opinion. It's a tough armour-type to transmog for, that's for sure... I've been unable to find gear sets I'm 100% happy with for both my Druid and Monk, yet my Paladin has 10 or more different sets I'm extremely happy with and can't decide from, with my Priest not far behind. My Shaman seems to have a bit of both of the Leather and Plate diseases, by having a mix of very disgusting sets (T5) and then some really amazing looking ones.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel Plate has the best overall look, with Cloth not far behind followed by Mail and then the bottom-of-the-barrel Leather.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Blithe View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but Leather seems to have the most terrible looking designs in my opinion. It's a tough armour-type to transmog for, that's for sure... I've been unable to find gear sets I'm 100% happy with for both my Druid and Monk, yet my Paladin has 10 or more different sets I'm extremely happy with and can't decide from, with my Priest not far behind. My Shaman seems to have a bit of both of the Leather and Plate diseases, by having a mix of very disgusting sets (T5) and then some really amazing looking ones.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel Plate has the best overall look, with Cloth not far behind followed by Mail and then the bottom-of-the-barrel Leather.
    I agree, it's hard to find individual non-set leather pieces that go well together. You really need to be creative to come up with an original look. Horde leather-wearers have it even worse IMO because most of them you have to deal with the ugly feet/hooves that you can't cover up with boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiix View Post
    Been working on this one for a while.

Am I right in saying that the red seed thing in the staff has a white aura? Apart from that, I do love that set.
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Deleted

Looks pretty okay
    http://i.imgur.com/LVdIqQF.jpg

T4 is the one for me

Deleted
    the Shadowtooth set (except the hat) is in my opinion a pretty good one for trolls

the Boneshredder set combined with an indiana jones hat is awesome aswell :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Can't post images yet. Could you plz tell my what are those legs in post №1076?

10+ Year Old Account

This is my current xmog.

I will probably end up changing the helm and shoulders to something else and of course the weapon to match those but I really like how the gloves, chest and belt go together.

15+ Year Old Account
    My new transmog for my druid. Just farmed this entire set in 1 Ulduar 25 run, no joke! Lucky I guess haha.

Here's mine
    Last edited by Eridon; 2014-09-06 at 11:45 AM.

Deleted
    Nothing too fancy

7+ Year Old Account
    Hi all! This is my transmog set in "worgen flight form" style that I like very much.

Set list:
    Terokk's Mask
    Shadow Heart Spaulders
    Discovery Armor
    Mantid Carapace Augments
    Dragonmaw Emergency Strap
    Halberd of Inner Shadows