Thread: Druid Transmog

Gonna ask here, I logged today and noticed my The First Satyr's Spaulders are gone!! I mean they are not in my trans list, i don't have them in bank ( deleted them like 6-7 months ago ), does anyone else have the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    Can't decide on race for my feral druid!

-snip-
    Dude, that troll one looks great.. Do you have an item list?

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Gonna ask here, I logged today and noticed my The First Satyr's Spaulders are gone!! I mean they are not in my trans list, i don't have them in bank ( deleted them like 6-7 months ago ), does anyone else have the same problem?
    I had the same problem on my monk but with some gloves. I just bought them again.....but it seems like this is a widespread issue.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitrov View Post

My feral druid..haven't been playing for some time that is why I don't have the brown versions of boots and helm
    why a wolf if you turn into a cat?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taedae View Post
    green doesnt match the yellow

Quote Originally Posted by NomCarver View Post
    That's actually a Bear head. Some of us still remember when Feral also meant Bear...
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Must. Resist... Urge to pee. Growing. Ahhh.

Thank you for all the inspiration; so many very druidic transmogs in this thread!

It's been a while, so here a bunch of my latest onces - I hope they can inspire some out there, just as I've been inspired by yours

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

That's all so far - Wishing you all a fantastic weekend

Here's mine.
    I use same set for tank as for healing.

Noefer

If I see all those cool transmogs, I really wish there would be en elven race for horde that can be druids

Quote Originally Posted by cujoe View Post
    If I see all those cool transmogs, I really wish there would be en elven race for horde that can be druids
    Trolls.

*ducks*
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Imo druid have the best ones that aren't cloth... I don't like mail and plate. They are so bland, and druids got more options than rogues(mainly 'cause of kilts/robes). This was my favourite mog for mine for a long time;

I think I took this screenshot before the character model upgrade though, as the helm sits diifferent on the mog today(you can see the eyes from front), + her face seems to be the original face 7 by looking at the mouth. I used this mog for so long, though been using different gloves and belt a lot.

This is the mog I really love right now; (Especially love the orange staff against all the purple. Just sucks I don't have a weapon for my resto spec that goes as well with it. Mask is slightly off, but as balance I am usually in Astral for anyways, so the colour differences don't really show)

I just think I have SO many options that looks cool. At least as a female nightelf.
    Last edited by Duridi; 2018-01-20 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NomCarver View Post
    Turning into a cat doesn't mean I should be the catwoman. And I can't think of a good cat helm in the game. It just look ferocious enough to me to be marked as "feral". Soon we will have druids turning into dinosaurs so wolf is close enough to cat haha

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitrov View Post
    Turning into a cat doesn't mean I should be the catwoman. And I can't think of a good cat helm in the game. It just look ferocious enough to me to be marked as "feral". Soon we will have druids turning into dinosaurs so wolf is close enough to cat haha
    I think they mistook the helm with a wolf, where it's actually a bear. I think it's an awesome xmog which is absolutely fits Feral as the original spec pre-dates Guardian to a time where a Druid was both cat and bear within the one tree. It's definitely ferocious, and fits the class well!

Nicely done!

My balance druid. Love dem trolls! ^^

Edit: Sorry for "bad" pic.
    Last edited by wiwiwawa; 2018-01-27 at 08:36 PM.
    "You think you do, but you don't..."

Quote Originally Posted by wiwiwawa View Post

My balance druid. Love dem trolls! ^^
    I like that. Might steal bits for my troll druid.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

My xmog at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by Rockford View Post
    I think they mistook the helm with a wolf, where it's actually a bear. I think it's an awesome xmog which is absolutely fits Feral as the original spec pre-dates Guardian to a time where a Druid was both cat and bear within the one tree. It's definitely ferocious, and fits the class well!

Nicely done!
    Thanks mate, appreciate your words ) Yes my idea is to look ferocious and in my mind feral druid doesn't end up with only being a cat And yeah it is a bear helm