4/10 Avatar, 5/10 signature, I find cat ears in anime very annoying, and typical.

Avatar 9/10 He looks pretty cool. Avatar background not the same color as mmo-c background color, which annoys me like hell when paying attention to it. Fix it!

Deleted
    The Queen on the avatar, size-wise, is fine, but the rabbit seems to be too small, imo. Either way, her face looks very, very weird? I don't know, maybe it's the big eyes. She also looks pretty innocent, which I think she shouldn't look like. :p 5/10

Sig looks wonderful but I'd probably increase their size a tiny bit, including the letters, for the exception of the cat. 9/10
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2015-02-20 at 01:13 PM.

Winter Blossom:

Avatar: 10/10. Seriously. I love the look of that. And I'm not one to hand out 10's.

Signature: 6/10. Eh. IMO, it looks awkward having the images so far away from the text with nothing else in there, the rabbit is pretty small (I'd consider replacing him altogether, with either something else, or removing him entirely), and the images really don't compare to your avatar. The cat/tree looks kinda cool as does the guy with the top hat (name escapes me), but the two on the left don't do anything for me at all.

Deleted
    Yeah, they probably would be a bit off if they were the same size as the cat/tree, so they're fine now as is.

The rabbit is also fine now. It's actually pretty well placed. It just sucks a bit because it's hard to see the him in there. The black lines on him should be a bit reinforced so it's more visible but eh. Don't know how that would be done.

~ skip me ~

iced

8/10 i love it. But your sig... 4/10 looks too girly for me sry

10+ Year Old Account
    You are creepy. Very creepy.
    If/when I have children, I would not invite either your Avatar nor your sig to his birthday party.

7/10 because I'm pretty sure that's what you were going for, and if not, -10/10. But I give it a few extra points because I find not-so-creepy-yet-still-creepy stuff humorous.
    Isn't it fitting WoW really took a nosedive after 'the Cataclysm'?

it took me quite some time to mastermind the signature in paint. Cant afford no real photoshop ya'know what I'm sayin'

I wish I had the skills to make the granny blink or flash with her eyes by making it a gif but I suck too hard at it.

oh shit the rating lol....

3/10 for the avatar... looks a tad random
    quote / 10 for signature.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2015-02-27 at 12:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    4/10
    5/10

-1 point from each for posting again so quick.

Don't particularly care for either. But they aren't annoying.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Fire not much to see xD but still 6/10 for it matching your name
    No sig
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'ma say 7/10. Could be higher were it not for being such a wide shot. If it were more focused you could make out the character better, see facial details n stuff. Definitely dig the hair, tho.
    Weird Al - I never feed trolls and I don't read spam
    Galen Hallcyon - The internet has shown us that everyone is a fuckin' moron.

10+ Year Old Account
    5/10. By the looks of it, you are an uncle to the Hulk, without hair of course.

Deleted
    10/10 cuz Lich King

5/10 boring, would be better with a transparent background or a border or something.

2/10 jelly of your compy, but computer details and a steam link are snooze tier.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socks-chan View Post
    5/10 boring, would be better with a transparent background or a border or something.

2/10 jelly of your compy, but computer details and a steam link are snooze tier.

7/10 looks neat.
    8/10 she looks like a cool cat.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    8/10 Hate that guy
    no sig
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    6/10.

Cuz anime.

8/10, cuz i like angry light skinned black dudes. Not sure where that is from, but it always amuses me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    8/10 Hate that guy
    no sig
    lol Ramsay is my fav.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    5/10 because no clue who it is.
    6/10 because negative nancy