10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtaliin View Post
    Specter of death is a bit overused, but I like that one.
    7/10

Not sure what sig that is but looks interesting.
    8/10
    I feel like the avatar would be more interesting if I could read it. All I can make out is "Chaotic Good". As for the signature, it's an interesting quote but I'm not really sure what the significance of it is. Maybe somebody better versed in Stephen King would get it?

Anyway, I just finished my newest signature. I feel like I'm getting better at this, but I suppose I can't judge myself fairly :I

I wish the image was sharper, but that's what I get for using something hand-drawn, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I feel like the avatar would be more interesting if I could read it. All I can make out is "Chaotic Good". As for the signature, it's an interesting quote but I'm not really sure what the significance of it is. Maybe somebody better versed in Stephen King would get it?

Anyway, I just finished my newest signature. I feel like I'm getting better at this, but I suppose I can't judge myself fairly :I

I wish the image was sharper, but that's what I get for using something hand-drawn, I guess.
    8/10 for the avatar, it's adorable and awesome looking.

As for the signature, I honestly really like it. (9.5/10) I think the hand-drawn factor adds to it, and the wings are especially awesome. Never really thought about purple wings before.

10+ Year Old Account
    6/10 for the avatar not sure whats it a avatar of but i like the christmas theme.
    7/10 for the sig. those eyes look mesmerizing.
    (sorry for my lack of sig havent figured one out yet.)

7/10 avatar I always liked that one from the wow forums

Deleted
    Avatar 10/10. I love your avatars!

I don't have time to watch the YouTube video, the one with 48 mins, but the text is funny lol, and so is the quote, the song is kinda meh though, not really my thing, I've heard better or prefer other songs from her!

Signature 7/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

I don't have time to watch the YouTube video, the one with 48 mins, but the text is funny lol, and so is the quote, the song is kinda meh though, not really my thing, I've heard better or prefer other songs from her!

Signature 7/10
    avatar 8/10 its....interesting. not sure if she is trying to form a window with her fingers or what.
    signature:9/10 reminds me of the glad commercial "don't get mad get glad".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtaliin View Post
    Specter of death is a bit overused, but I like that one.
    7/10

Not sure what sig that is but looks interesting.
    8/10
    *cough* Ring Wraith *cough* *cough* not Death *cough*

2/10 for avatar, bad quality, no border, small, and HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BREAD BEING FUNNY

0/10 Either it turned invisible or it's non existent

8/10 for avatar: while it's all assassin-y, there's no distinguishing features, can't tell which assassin it is.

10/10 for signature: Dark Brotherhood and Adventure Time.

Deleted
    7/10 , just because of the chocolate
    1.....2/10 , text :X

Since I had no idea where your avatar and sig are from, I googled it.

Shinsekai Yori. Never heard of it, but the plot is interesting

9/10 for both.

@ Asmekiel

10/10
    10/10

My signature isn't.. exactly a picture to show. o.O
    But maybe you will like. *hopes*
    Last edited by Libram; 2012-12-26 at 01:13 AM.

Deleted
    Avatar: 5/10. Hm, it's not really bad and the Santa Hat does make it look more funny, but it's not my kind of avatar.

Signature: 10/10. I love the song.

Avatar: 9/10 like the santa hat on her and the rounded edges really make it look nice
    Signature: 8/10 I don't really like the pic all that much, but that little quote under it is quite catchy

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I try with the limited amount file size we're allotted. I really wish it was like somewhere near 200kb so I could use something like this:

Signature 7/10
    It was an interesting watch. Oddly enough I came across the video from a thread on /b/ of all the places.

Deleted
    Not a fan of Britney spears

Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Not a fan of Britney spears
    Avatar 6/10. Did you make this in MS paint? I gave it a 6 cause it looked funny.

Sig is very good. 10/10

9/10 for sig and avatar: 10/10 because it looks great, and done by Soko, -1/10 for being Alliance.

avatar 6/10 dont really know where its from.
    sig 10/10 just brilliant stuff
    “The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. Probably at the next gas station.”

Deleted
    Uh, a 2/10? It's way too small, and the quality is low

Sorry, I'm not even going to rate the sig, it might be better than a 1/10 I guess. It's just text. (text doesn't matter, even if there are quotes, jokes, etc for me)

sorry

9/10 for both. Awesome eyes, nice hair, and Christmas theme. A point taken off because Christmas is over. :P

0/10 Did not take part in editing the avatar.
    10/10 Did take part in editing the signature.

I need to change my avatar, will do tomorrow when I'm on my desktop.

Oh, and if you're not aware, my avatar is from Catherine.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-12-27 at 07:09 PM.