Page 1 of 17
... LastLast

Death Knight Tier 13, Taiwan Double Raid Reset, Chromatic Dragon, PTR Build 14890

Update - Legendary Dagger Bonuses

Update - Added Item Sets Changes.
    Update - Added new items in a separate post.

Update - Added Chromatic Dragon Mount Video.

Taiwan Realms now get Raid Resets twice a week
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The new raid lockout changes for Taiwan and Korea adjust the lockout timers for the patch 4.0 and 4.2 raids. The lockout timers for these raids will now reset twice weekly instead of once. These raid lockout changes are being made to allow players to raid more often and get more chances at epic loot drops. Players will be able to down current Cataclysm raid bosses twice a week, accelerating players’ progression.

We are testing these new raid lockout changes in Taiwan and Korea first. Our goal is to expand this change to other regions in the future, but we don’t have anything further to announce at this time with regard to North American implementation.

Death Knight Tier 13
    Yep. Seriously. Like, seriously dude. This is a Model Viewer render, I will update those screenshots if necessary when I fixed my tools and give you a render closer to the one you could get in-game. (But those might be just fine)

New Models - Chromatic Dragon and Chromatic Dragon Mount
    This is a Model Viewer render, I will update those screenshots if necessary when I fixed my tools and give you a render closer to the one you could get in-game. (But those might be just fine)

Patch 4.3 - PTR Patch 14890
    A new PTR build is being deployed on test realms.

Item Sets Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Druid (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)

Shaman (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)

Client Strings
    • ERR_LFG_JOINED_RF_QUEUE = "You are now queued in the Raid Finder.";
    • ERR_PARTY_LFG_BOOT_VOTE_REGISTERED = "Your request to kick %s has been successfully received.";
    • ERR_SOR_STARTING_EXPERIENCE_INCOMPLETE = "You must complete your starting experience before you can redeem your Scroll of Resurrection rewards.";
    • INELIGIBLE_BOSSES = "You will not be eligible to loot the following: %s";
    • LFG_MUST_SELECT_ROLE = "You must select one role.";
    • LFG_ROLE_UNAVAILABLE = "The group does not need players for this role.";
    • PLAYER_DIFFICULTY3 = "Raid Finder";
    • RF_COOLDOWN_ADDITIONAL_PEOPLE = "and %d other |4player:players;.";
    • RF_COOLDOWN_OTHER = "The following players in your group have recently queued for a Raid and may not yet queue again:";
    • RF_COOLDOWN_YOU = "You recently queued for a Raid.\nYou may queue for another in:";
    • SPELL_FAILED_CUSTOM_ERROR_149 = "You cannot deconstruct Elementium Gem Clusters while collecting them!";

Achievements Changes
    Dungeons & Raids

Cataclysm Raid
    • Heroic: Madness of Deathwing now rewards the "Savior of Azeroth" title instead of "Avenger of the Five Flights"
    • Destroyer's End Defeat Deathwing on Normal or Heroic Difficulty in the Dragon Soul raid. Title: Destroyer's End
    • Don't Stand So Close to Me Defeat Morchok in Dragon Soul on Normal or Heroic Difficulty without any two players (three players on 25-player mode) ever being within 5 yards of each other while Morchok is channeling Black Blood of the Earth.
    • Holding Hands Destroy the final Crystal Conductor during Hagara's lightning phase on Normal or Heroic Difficulty, while all raid members are part of the final Lightning Conduit.
    • Chromatic Champion Destroy Deathwing in Dragon Soul on Normal or Heroic Difficulty after beginning the encounter on each Aspect's platform:
    • Minutes to Midnight wording clarified to "on Normal and Heroic difficulty"
    • Deck Defender wording clarified to "on Normal and Heroic difficulty"
    • Ping Pong Champion wording clarified to "on Normal and Heroic difficulty"
    • Taste the Rainbow! wording clarified to "on Normal and Heroic difficulty"
    • Maybe He'll Get Dizzy... wording clarified to "on Normal and Heroic difficulty"

Feats of Strength

Guild - Feats of Strength

Spell Changes

Companion Pets

Mounts
    • Experiment 12-B Summons and dismisses a rideable Experiment 12-B. This is a flying mount. 1.5 sec cast
    • Heart of the Aspects Summons and dismisses the Heart of the Aspects. This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location. 1.5 sec cast
    • Blazing Drake Summons and dismisses a rideable Blazing Drake. This is a flying mount. 1.5 sec cast

Death Knight (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Blood
    • Blood Presence now increases armor contribution from cloth, leather, mail and plate items by 55%. Up from 30%.

Druid (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Feral
    • Bear Form now increases Stamina by 20%, up from 10%.

Restoration

Balance

Hunter (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Survival
    • Explosive Shot now scales from 27.3% of Ranged Attack Power, up from 23.2%.

Paladin (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Retribution
    • Seal of Truth now scales from 13.5% of Attack Power, up from 9.65%.

Holy
    • Beacon of Light now affects your Word of Glory, Holy Shock, Flash of Light, Divine Light and Light of Dawn. (And I have no idea if it's a change or a wording change)

Shaman (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    • Earthquake now scales from 11% of Spell Power (Going to assume it's just a tooltip fix to actually reflect spell power changes in-game)

Warlock (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Demonology
    • Master Demonologist now increases damage done by demon servants and damage dealt while transformed by 18.4%, down from 20%. Each point of Mastery increases damage by an additional 2.3%, down from 2.5%.

Warrior (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Fury
    Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-10-26 at 08:17 AM.

Deleted
    Mount would look better without the armor, but very cool nonetheless.

absolutely amazing

Sig by: Arhiana <3

10+ Year Old Account
    wow those chromatic dragons are quite impressive

looking awesome!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat mount.

Deleted
    First mounts I've really liked in a loooong time. Both look good, the one without armor looks great

1.) I think resetting raids twice a week would be nice, it would give me more options instead of just idling in Orgrimmar/Stormwind. It might be problematic for casual raiding guilds however, especially if they decide to implement this for new content, so hopefully they will just use it for older content only.

2.) That chromatic dragon model is pretty damn awesome, about time they switched it up to something new instead of reused.

3.) Blood DK buff , I guess they took that guy who QQed about them during Blizzcon seriously.

I'm glad Blizz is continuing their trend for DK tier (this is not a negative/sarcastic post). Every tier for other classes has always revolved around some theme of the expansion or patch. Firelands creatures/architecture, tiers that look similar to something in a zone, etc. Death Knights are above that. Every tier they get something that goes with their class and stands apart from those other non-Hero classes. t11 - more skulls (did you see those skulls anywhere in cata?). t12 - you can see the architecture of a frost wyrm, with their wings on the helm. So i'm glad they are continuing the trend. (finally a purple/green set that really goes with the scourge WCIII theme)

That's the DK T13? Rather disappointing for how long it took.

Aw, man :/ Here I was hoping the DK tier set took so long because it would look as awesome as the new paladin pvp set Mount looks great though, and great to see the blood DK armor contribution getting a buff!

Quote Originally Posted by Desdonde View Post
    1.) I think resetting raids twice a week would be nice, it would give me more options instead of just idling in Orgrimmar/Stormwind. It might be problematic for casual raiding guilds however, especially if they decide to implement this for new content, so hopefully they will just use it for older content only.

2.) That chromatic dragon model is pretty damn awesome, about time they switched it up to something new instead of reused.

3.) Blood DK buff , I guess they took that guy who QQed about them during Blizzcon seriously.
    That's only for Taiwan and Korea if I'm reading that right.

Wohoo! Survival goooo~

Skulls once again for DK Tier. I kinda understand why but honestly, some variety would be nice.

That is a nice looking mount. Sadly it will probably be just one more mount that I will never obtain. /WoeIsMe.

Resetting raids sounds interesting but most guilds operate on a one week raiding cycle. I wonder how they will deal with the change? And why is this being contemplated? Will Mists of Panderia come out soon so there's not a lot of raid time on Dragon Soul? I'd actually prefer that the valor point cap reset twice a week but thats not going to happen. Some guilds are going to be pretty upset that they will be pressured to clear the raids twice a week to max out their chances to get loot to keep up with progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Holy hell that mount looks pretty sexy. DK T13 is looking pretty good but it should have looked MUCH better considering how long it took them but I'm not complaining it could look worse.

Field Marshal Chad Bro Chill 17's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That mount looks damn nice, definitely going to be working towards that. I like the idea of the older raids resetting earlier as well, reminds me of the days back in Burning Crusade when ZA was raidable twice per week.