Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Collectables and Crazy Titles?

As the title, will we be able to collect or makes custom mounts for our characters in the game? I would love to have a Mech like chopper from WoW

Titles, Will there be any crazy pvp and pve titles? I want a title like " Slovpeter, the Insane" or " Grand Marshall Slovpeter" I know they are WoW refrenced, but, you get the jist...

Has there been any questions to answers to any of these? I would love to see these things in game

Discuss...

EDIT: I havent been up to date with SWTOR info on this lately. I ahve been watching mostly pvp and class stuff. If there is something on this, I apologize. I am a SWTOR noob.
    Last edited by Alex1996P; 2011-10-26 at 04:46 AM.

There will be titles in the game, eg Darth and such.

I don't know about custom mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've said there will be more mounts than what you can purchase, and many ways to get them.

There are a lot of titles in the game.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Theve said there will be morel ya than what you can purchase, and many ways to get them.

:shines flashlight in eyes:
    Sir have you been drinking this evening? That post made little to no sense to me. >_>

and yeah I know about the Darth titles and such. I really hope that they do not go overboard with them though. Would be nice to not have 100 bloody titles.

I want to ride the subway in the E3 trailer .. keep your bike for now (I may like it back )

The train was hot to me .. can we go far in it? .. that's the real questions to be asked

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Beast mounts is where it is at. Who doesn't want to be riding an Akk Dog or a Krayt Dragon?
    REPUBLIC
    <Insomnia> @ EU
    16-man Nightmare Raiding
    Ranged DPS and Healers needed

You get many titles while you progress your story, doing flashpoints and winning an 'X' number of Warzones

10+ Year Old Account
    Back to collecting mounts! :P Spent ages getting the 100 achieve in WoW back in Wrath haha.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Traces View Post
    Beast mounts is where it is at. Who doesn't want to be riding an Akk Dog or a Krayt Dragon?
    I'll pay to see you try. Unless you meant to ride it in its belly.

I want a TonTon mount! In addition to being a mount, they can also keep you warm on those cold cold nights

Quote Originally Posted by Sollis View Post
    I want a TonTon mount! In addition to being a mount, they can also keep you warm on those cold cold nights

No thanks, they smell worse on the inside

Quote Originally Posted by Thornstar View Post
    :shines flashlight in eyes:
    Sir have you been drinking this evening? That post made little to no sense to me. >_>

and yeah I know about the Darth titles and such. I really hope that they do not go overboard with them though. Would be nice to not have 100 bloody titles.
    There are at least like 100 bloody titles, but I think it's nice, so everyone won't run around with the same title.

Quote Originally Posted by Ighox View Post
    There are at least like 100 bloody titles, but I think it's nice, so everyone won't run around with the same title.
    I agree - and the titles are based on what YOU have done - you're quests, and decisions you've made. Not all titles will be available to everyone, since we don't all get the same quests, and we definitely don't all make the same choices.

Whatever you say... guy.
    Last edited by Faint Of Heart; 2011-10-26 at 08:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    and by lot, he means ALOT.
    -K

I agree - and the titles are based on what YOU have done - you're quests, and decisions you've made. Not all titles will be available to everyone, since we don't all get the same quests, and we definitely don't all make the same choices.
    This.

/10char

10+ Year Old Account

*goes to think geek and orders that sleeping bag* AMG

I'm guessing there'll be buttloads of mounts, we already know that there are titles a plenty (REALLY want a 'Adjunct' for my trooper Tavore ) but as far as mounts go... I mean what can't they do? Animal mounts? On the cards! Techy mounts? ALREADY in! some kind of crazy mofo cyborg dragon mount? Frak I hope so....
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Scorcher the scorcher has a nice ring to it
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Psst, in order to help you avoid packs of angry SW lore nerds chasing you through the streets with pitchforks and torches, it's spelled tauntaun. Yes, I am one of the lore nerds, but I'd be the guy at the back of the pack, using his torch to light a cigarette and distracted by something shiny.

There are a few lists out there that look cool.

<Snip> NDA
    Last edited by Trollsbane; 2011-10-26 at 09:13 PM.