Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit Cloth! Could it be that they realized their horribly half-assed "explanation" about "giving healing Priests more options" didn't convince anyone? Funny how we only have 1 more boss and suddenly it isn't a problem.
    Of course, there's a downside to this - 384 belt available from LFR compared to last one being 372. At least Sinestra had bracers, so 379/384 isn't that big.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2011-10-26 at 09:50 AM.

Anyone else not see any Swords? Or were they already posted elsewhere?

Deleted
    i always find it funny looking at these lists as they call the tier tokens "junk".

Deleted
    Khmm... with T13 being only 6 ilvls from T12 most of the people having full T12 + something from Rangaros will not be much motivated to upgrade.
    For people in T12HC gear there is 0 incentive to do so. And ummm... T12HC geared people sort of "overgear" normal mode Deathwing raid??? So either it's extremely difficult in execution or it is meant to be finished asap so they can proceed to heroic modes. I am at loss here

Looking at tier tokens:
    Sigh. Blizzard did not learned from previous fiasco with current tokens...
    10man raiders again will experience wonderful pleasure of one type of token dropping over and over and over.
    Last edited by mmocd0826a5fa6; 2011-10-26 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcis View Post
    Khmm... with T13 being only 6 ilvls from T12 most of the people having full T12 + something from Rangaros will not be much motivated to upgrade.
    For people in T12HC gear there is 0 incentive to do so. And ummm... T12HC geared people sort of "overgear" normal mode Deathwing raid??? So either it's extremely difficult in execution or it is meant to be finished asap so they can proceed to heroic modes. I am at loss here
    As far as I know there's 3 tiers (middle tier wasn't listed)
    - ilvl 384 = dungeon finder
    - ilvl 397 = normal mode
    - ilvl 410 = heroic

Someone said it before, but the il384 gear is from the "Looking For Raid" tier.

Regular Dragon Soul is going to be il397, still not a huge upgrade like going from t11 to t12, but more than a mere 6 ilvls.

Edit: Ninja'd while typing!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazare View Post
    Someone said it before, but the il384 gear is from the "Looking For Raid" tier.

Regular Dragon Soul is going to be il397, still not a huge upgrade like going from t11 to t12, but more than a mere 6 ilvls.

Edit: Ninja'd while typing!
    Er. Normal T11, 12, 13: going from 359 to 378 is 19 points. Going from 378 to 397 is 19 points.
    Heroic T11, 12, 13: going from 372 to 391 is 19 points. Going from 391 to 410 is 19 points.

Am I wrong or am I missing something?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Heart and Soul of the Aspects (chormatic dragon mount/pet) new stuff from the Blizzstore?

Since the mount requires lvl 20 and changes depending on location and skill (and I think it used the icon from the lion guardian mount)

Experiment 12B could be from Glory of the DS raider

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby View Post
    Er. Normal T11, 12, 13: going from 359 to 378 is 19 points. Going from 378 to 397 is 19 points.
    Heroic T11, 12, 13: going from 372 to 391 is 19 points. Going from 391 to 410 is 19 points.

Am I wrong or am I missing something?
    You're missing the part where I didn't figure out the math myself while making that post. :P

Looking at tier tokens:
    Sigh. Blizzard did not learned from previous fiasco with current tokens...
    10man raiders again will experience wonderful pleasure of one type of token dropping over and over and over.
    Errr .. This was posted ages ago.. Blizzard has already made a statement about tweaking drop rates on 10m to make the tokens better...

"That said, we'll be tweaking the tier 13 10-player drop rates a little bit (for the better) relative to the 25-player version, given that these tier pieces can't be purchased from vendors for Valor Points."

Source : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...es-Acquisition - In the blue post.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im guessing the soul of the aspects is that chromatic dude.

Quote Originally Posted by bas View Post
    Heart and Soul of the Aspects (chormatic dragon mount/pet) new stuff from the Blizzstore?

Since the mount requires lvl 20 and changes depending on location and skill (and I think it used the icon from the lion guardian mount)

Experiment 12B could be from Glory of the DS raider
    You're right to note that usually only "Special" mounts change based on location and skill (Pet store, RaF rocket, the new annual pass charger), it will remain to be seen if they'll be Pet store purchasable or not. But there are a few exceptions (notably Invincible and the TcG rocket)
    As for the Experiment, just by the name I find it unlikely that it will be the t13 "glory" achievement - granted I could be wrong, but the name does not conjure anything related to the storyline / instance to mind.
    the "red drake" (obvious placeholder name) models data mined a few weeks ago are a more likely candidate for the t13 tier family. There was a Red, orange and purple found and they were the models with the strange horn type protrusions on their head. It's even possible they won't all 3 make it in, remember 3 colors of flamehawks were found in the PTR files and only 2 made it in game.
    Last edited by pinkshirtbadman; 2011-10-26 at 03:33 PM.

Wow thank god for transmog. Those recolors of the Druid tier look atrocious. I'm not sure why they decided to go with yellow instead of, you know, green? The 397 one is the only one that doesn't look like someone vomited all over the designers faces while they made it. It literally looks like vomit.

---------- Post added 2011-10-26 at 07:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by pinkshirtbadman View Post
    As for the Experiment, just by the name I find it unlikely that it will be the t13 "glory" achievement - granted I could be wrong, but the name does not conjure anything related to the storyline / instance to mind.
    It could be a rare drop off of Ultraxion (he is an experiment). Or possibly Deathwing (the experimenter). The black dragonflight was known for their 'experiments.' Allthough i will say that Soul of the Aspects, sounds like a much more auspicious/likely name for Cata's Invincible.

I'm not really a stickler for "justice" or anything in the issue of the LFR loot ilvl, but I'm shocked at how high those are. Simply because unless the new 5-mans have really high ilvl loot, and the LFR has a really high ilvl requirement, there will be no motivation to run 5-man dungeons any more. Higher item lvl, tier tokens, and VP from bosses, versus more of the LFD grind at 140 VP per excruciating run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the 'Raid Finder'-Text in the Tooltips still missing or did I just skip those Items?
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

The Golden Dragon mount looks interesting, however the current dragon wings on it look wrong for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by bas View Post

Will people please stop posting this nonsense?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=50818

Quote Originally Posted by walrusaurus View Post
    Wow thank god for transmog. Those recolors of the Druid tier look atrocious. I'm not sure why they decided to go with yellow instead of, you know, green? The 397 one is the only one that doesn't look like someone vomited all over the designers faces while they made it. It literally looks like vomit.

---------- Post added 2011-10-26 at 07:40 AM ----------

It could be a rare drop off of Ultraxion (he is an experiment). Or possibly Deathwing (the experimenter). The black dragonflight was known for their 'experiments.' Allthough i will say that Soul of the Aspects, sounds like a much more auspicious/likely name for Cata's Invincible.
    Fair enough, I was thinking something more along the lines of another mechanical rocket, I didn't consider that route. Atramedes was an experiment also come to think of it (with a similar naming scheme "25463-D")

Ooooooh tasty epicz

Want to see what these mounts are....

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, Heart of the Aspects = that sexy golden dragon mount from today's news?

Probably a reward for heroic deathwing's defeat. I wonder what experiment 12-B comes from.