Page 1 of 171
... LastLast

[Priest] Transmogrification Mega Thread

Merged the index with the current Transmogrification Thread. The first few posts will fill the role of the Index and allow the conversations to continue in one place.

If your idea hasn't been included in this listing that is because you didn't include a list of items with your picture. Just PM me the item list for yours and a link to your post with the picture and I'll add it. If you have a list of items but can't get a picture of it send the info to me and I can work on it, will probably be fairly slow though. -Thanks

Transmogrification Rules:
    • You must own an item in order to use it for Transmogrification. (Source)
    • You can put items that you used for Transmogrification in the Void Storage; however if you want to use an item you had previously stored in Void Storage you will have to take the item out before you can use it. (Source 1, Source 2)
    • You can not Transmogrify a Legendary to look like something else, or make something look like a Legendary. (Source)
    • You can use Transmogrification to make your Heirloom gear look like other gear. (Source)
    • You can only Transmogrify MH weapons into MH weapons and OH weapons/items into OH weapons/items. (Source)
    • Using a BOE item that has never been equipped to Transmogrify something else will cause that item to become soulbound. (Source)
    • If a piece of gear has stats on it and is of the same armor/weapon type you will in most cases be able to use it for Transmogrification. (Source)
    • Gear needs to have stats aside from armor to be eligible for Transmogrification. (Source)
    • You must be able to actually wear an item you want to use (so only cloth for us priests and any piece that requires a different class will no be usable). (Source)
    • Only uncommon (green), rare (blue) or epic (purple) items may be transmogrified. (exceptions: a select few of these items will prevented from being used to transmogrify if they are inappropriate). (Source)
    • If you want to use the lvl 60 PvP armor your character must have the Feat of Strength for Legionnaire/Knight-Captain or higher from the old Vanilla Honor system. In addition you have to buy the PvP gear from the vendor in Area 52. (Source)

First the tier sets

Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/361...9_28_2011#blog

Priest community ideas

Last edited by Arlee; 2011-12-04 at 07:14 PM.

Last edited by Arlee; 2013-07-09 at 06:38 PM.

Holder post for things I haven't thought of yet.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-10-26 at 02:35 PM.

Priest Transmogrification

So who will not be wearing T5? I have a feeling every priest in the game will be wearing this set.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-10-26 at 02:42 PM.

I'll probably farm multiple sets and spend all my gold on changing appearance every day -.-'
    T6 > T5 > idk what so far

I will be wearing t6

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like Tier 6 better and Tier 2 better.

For those of you who need to know:

White RP gear. All the way.

I have actually threatened to re-instate the "thong of healing". It was some green quest item legs from Hellfire Peninsula, which looked absolutely ridiculous on a female blood elf.
    Last edited by Danner; 2011-08-17 at 06:18 PM.

I'll be looking to collect the newer cata lvl'ing gear sets, and maybe a hellfire penisula set. That way I'm innocious.

T6 for sure.

But I also have a set of silly lowby green gear that I've put together over the years. Tempted to make my healing gear look like that. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    T5...i've kept it hidden in the depths of my bank for this very occasion :P <3 angels wings screen shot of when i got them :P

http://i55.tinypic.com/wiv5tf.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    T5 wings look HUGE on a Nelf male so no, I wont be wearing those. For me it is a tie between T2 or...

T8 (the blue set) Looked amazing on my Nelf male with long white hair. Strangers used to whisper me just to say how cool I looked.

This could be fun, I have almost every piece from every set and matching weapons in my bank.

One of my favorites is a hybrid set which consists of T5 Robes, T5 Wings, Cowl of Benevolence (White T6 Hood), T6 Gloves, & Gnome Priest on a stick

15+ Year Old Account
    T2.5 + Zhar'doom

Quote Originally Posted by Denzion View Post
    T5 wings look HUGE on a Nelf male so no, I wont be wearing those. For me it is a tie between T2 or...

T8 (the blue set) Looked amazing on my Nelf male with long white hair. Strangers used to whisper me just to say how cool I looked.
    [Image Edited Out for post size]
    Too bad they didn't follow the concept art more closely... http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6785/scan0008np9.jpg
    Last edited by Psychomantis; 2011-08-17 at 06:34 PM. Reason: edited out image

Do we know if you will only be able to change our gear to stuff in our bags? I deleted all my old sets as i had no bag room left :/

If we are wearing a mace we wont be able to transmogrify it into a staff will we?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    White RP gear. All the way.

I have actually threatened to re-instate the "thong of healing". It was some green quest item legs from Hellfire Peninsula, which looked absolutely ridiculous on a female blood elf.
    I remember wearing these, my son came in and asked me why my toon was playing in her underwear. >.< lol

Personally plan on matching gear to the vanity pets I use/like the most, along with mounts of course.